Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

• WTF
  • 11-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi Lucas
There's always a reason why I do what I do, I wasn't trying to respond to his delusional post, I just wanted to quote it so it would stay exactly like that. 1: Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
There ya have it Lucas. ..her end game is to quote me in case my posts magically change over night, she has preserved them for me. . She is like my secretary.
Uh huh...

Anyone want me to set an over/under on how long it'll take her to "mess up multi quoting" him again?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2015, 04:17 PM
I messed up multi quoting.... Blah Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I think that most folks would call that ....getting caught with you pants down...reality not matching your words.... in other words lying.
The stincky pussy whore does love her some WTF
IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!! ... Ooops! ... right sentiment, wrong thread.
Nothing to quote obviously, but what the fuck is your end game here? Why do you keep responding?

I think WTF is kind of funny, but he's a broken record. Why are you even playing his game? He has like a million posts. He's always going to get the last word. Even if that last word makes no sense to anyone but him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1000
+1000 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Are you flirting with me? I think we've become friends now.
Are you flirting with me? I think we've become friends now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I just agree with your statement Ive never hated you ijs
^^^^. Dorfy flirting.... Wow...
I know, WTF is up with that?
She never flirted woof me, I don't know whether to be hirt or jello-us.
Mmm, jello wrestling!.
Now I'm hungry too. Fuck!
"Narcissi" or "Narcissus" is the name of the Greek mythological character from which the word "narccisist" was derived. WTF was comparing NM to the character, not necessarily calling her a "narcissist," though it is obvious that his intention was to imply it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I love a woman that knows her Greek . . . mythology that is.
I've spoken with Yummy on numerous occasions, and while she can pull off the cute adorkable persona, she's actually very knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects.
While cute is just that... CUTE. Smart is SEXY as Hell!!
Next time I get a chance to speak with her, I'll have to inquire on her expertise of Greek and Roman mythology.
Damnit...can I bring my tablet to the conversation or am I really going to have to brush up on my literature? Aye, there's the rub...
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Damnit...can I bring my tablet to the conversation or am I really going to have to brush up on my literature? Aye, there's the rub... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Just rub up against HH peepee and you'll be able to convince him you're a tenured professor of Roman mythology at Rice!
I upcharge for Roman...