Unhinged: Out of 20 threads on the 1rst page 19 are started by Trump lickers

Posting all night and all day now. It is the biggest tin ear in quite some time. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Everyone saw the heartfelt message I posted. Dude gets offended instead of reflecting. Now hes spamming with madcows pic. Like its supposed to represent something?
Salty literally likes a joke and horse 1 goes off! Starts a thread about it. Couple days off would help .
HOLY CHIT!!!!

Talk about a crude awakening.

Bullets can’t stop him. Even the ignore button can’t stop him. I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for teh dude.

NAH!!!!
HOLY CHIT!!!!

Talk about a crude awakening.

Bullets can’t stop him. Even the ignore button can’t stop him. I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for teh dude.

NAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was freaking horrifying
It still is.

Maybe one day he’ll get tired and stop.

Or everyone else will get tired and stop him.

Regardless, it needs to stop. Even the hardest of the hard right is getting tired of it. And he’s not even smearing them with name-calling and scatologies day in and day out.
Everyone saw the heartfelt message I posted. Dude gets offended instead of reflecting. Now hes spamming with madcows pic. Like its supposed to represent something?
Salty literally likes a joke and horse 1 goes off! Starts a thread about it. Couple days off would help . Originally Posted by winn dixie

I'm with you all the way. But you still have to apologize for blaming me as the one corrupting threads. It has become a pandemic with no vaccine. A lot of folk medicine on how to fix it.
I seem to have triggered him. But damn. Hes driving posters away. He may be invincible?
I don’t know how it could be you. You never post links or photos or anything from the outside, unlike many others.

One poster, in fact, cuts and pastes entire home pages of blogs, complete with all ad messages.

Another, as we know, cuts and pastes links to a site known for malware attacks and phishing.

Are they doing it on purpose? I don’t think so. But the Rooskies they’re foolishly letting into our little corner of the web may be.

FREE THE POLITICAL FORUM!!!
I'm with you all the way. But you still have to apologize for blaming me as the one corrupting threads. It has become a pandemic with no vaccine. A lot of folk medicine on how to fix it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Accept me apology. Dilbert has been correct all along about the counter thingy brokey.
Just yanking your chain.
How does someone post every 90 seconds in so many different threads?

Thing 2 needs to change his clock. He’s a late comer again today.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Thank You - 'Gentlemen'
Critcism of free speech - is teh biggest and most important reason to post reason, Fact, Truth against he democraticommunist LSM propaganda and Lies.

Russia Hoax - a democraticommunist 'Big Lie"!!!

Bought and paid for by democraticommunist nomenklatura!
LOL
FREE THE POLITICAL FORUM!
because one can...
doesnt mean one should
Is SPAM free speech ?
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 01:24 PM
As long as it is democraticommunist spam - to teh fiden crime cabal.
As long as it is democraticommunist spam - to teh fiden crime cabal. Originally Posted by oeb11
^^^^^^^^^ Damn near the same definition of spam in Websters