Rules on Outing

Maybe she has a pretty pussy or sometin like that....
hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha hahaha......Loud Potty Mouth Outting Whores never cease to entertain me!
Fucking idiots...
  • Heman
  • 03-05-2017, 07:53 PM
this is fucking one huge thread...may be there are answers in it but can you let me know whom are you considering as pimps and outting whores here ???

Is this Pimp War AND Whore Wars?

Outting whores crying about outting whores and now their wannabe Pimps are in the mix!

Damn Originally Posted by WTF
How many members were banned via the results of this thread started by the OP?
Not enough
Like moths to a flame...

This emoji sums it all up...
  • N.M.
  • 03-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Meow
How many members were banned via the results of this thread started by the OP? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Not enough Originally Posted by dearhunter
3 would have been enough.....

.....the right 3 lmfao

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
That's fucking funny. She disappeared from this thread in no time when things went the wrong way for her. What a coward. Arguably the dumbest threAD in history. Great way to kill your own business. What guy doesn't want to run and see a hooker when she asks about the rules on outing?
  • Jolio
  • 03-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Why is she asking in advance about the penalties for outing?

I would steer very very clear. Just saying. Not what I want to see in someone I try to see ...."gee what happens if I out my clients"

SERIOUSLY! Originally Posted by Iluvthegals
Carmelita DeLeon started this thread after I failed to review her in time. She called my office and left a nasty message about "where her review was". She also text my cell phone NUMEROUS TIMES and my wife intercepted it! I have been a long time member on TER, which is where I found her ad.

How much am I allowed to tell in the review regarding my time and experience with her? Am I allowed to include the threats that she made of outting me to my wife?
You're allowed to say what ever needs to be said as long as you don't expose anyones personnel information.....

For further clarification on the rules contact Wake Up