Here are few of the ladies I have met
Jgirl (Jessica Wild)
Madison May
Lei Lee
Raquel de Milo
Barbie Spreadumz ...girl next door hot
Magen ...sexy hot

Still need to try Pistol Marks.
Oh Cassidy <3 you are GORGEOUS! Bring that curvy body to Dallas. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
BSB your avatar rocks!! My favorite position to drown in pussy!
Thank you! Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I've never met Tara...but imo from her showcase she looks smokin hot to me (and I usually go for blondes)...so that says a lot.

Hope to meet Tara one day...
I've never met Tara...but imo from her showcase she looks smokin hot to me (and I usually go for blondes)...so that says a lot.

Hope to meet Tara one day... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thank you so much. I actually use to be a blond. Wasn't my thing though. Everyone seems to love the Dark hair.
Thank you so much. I actually use to be a blond. Wasn't my thing though. Everyone seems to love the Dark hair. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara.....any color would look great and you know it!!!
Tara.....any color would look great and you know it!!!
Originally Posted by verygood69
Thank you Love
BSB your avatar rocks!! My favorite position to drown in pussy! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Yes sir! Glad you took note.
Yes sir! Glad you took note. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
So YUMMY!!!!!!!😊
  • EZ.
  • 08-14-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm back in town, after a long time in Phoenix, and this is a very informative thread. I plan to see some of these women in the very near future.

Seriously guys, you make a list? All women, I don't care who they are, want to know that they are pretty and not number 5, 6 or worse on a list. When I was in Dallas before, I knew most of the top providers but saw many unknowns. They were all the prettiest. Remember YMMV.
I'm back in town, after a long time in Phoenix, and this is a very informative thread. I plan to see some of these women in the very near future.

Seriously guys, you make a list? All women, I don't care who they are, want to know that they are pretty and not number 5, 6 or worse on a list. When I was in Dallas before, I knew most of the top providers but saw many unknowns. They were all the prettiest. Remember YMMV. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I don't think the guys meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I put my list in alphabetical order, first name. This way no ranking is implied.

1. Ashley Anders
2. BellaFtWorth
3. Bentley Banks
4. Cassandra L'Amore
5. Chloe Smalls
6. Claire Knight
7. Erotic Morgan
8. Isabella Preslie
9. Jessica Jade
10. JGirl
11. RealMissHyatt
12. Selena51
13. Sweet Treat69 - Savannah
14. Tara Evans
  • EZ.
  • 08-16-2014, 11:07 AM
I have one cardinal rule: no drama. Often, you have to walk a fine line in talking with these women. It is always safe to tell them they look hotter than ever, you look much better in person or after some conversation, I love intelligent women. Anything that is complementary. Even, hows your day can bring out more than you ever want to hear. This isn't being fake. I'm not a bottom feeder, I wouldn't be seeing them if I didn't think they were hot.
Posting a list, doesn't serve a purpose except for PR for those on the list. I'm sure that some are offended.
When I was here before, there was one lady everyone wanted to see. She retired but flew under the radar with absolutely no reviews. The first time I saw her was after she retired. I remember posting reviews before people knew a new girl existed. It doesn't hurt to be nice.
Jessica Tearwell
Red Headed Julie - she is hot and nice
I have one cardinal rule: no drama. Often, you have to walk a fine line in talking with these women. It is always safe to tell them they look hotter than ever, you look much better in person or after some conversation, I love intelligent women. Anything that is complementary. Even, hows your day can bring out more than you ever want to hear. This isn't being fake. I'm not a bottom feeder, I wouldn't be seeing them if I didn't think they were hot.
Posting a list, doesn't serve a purpose except for PR for those on the list. I'm sure that some are offended.
When I was here before, there was one lady everyone wanted to see. She retired but flew under the radar with absolutely no reviews. The first time I saw her was after she retired. I remember posting reviews before people knew a new girl existed. It doesn't hurt to be nice. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Well said OldRRP! Very good point made.