For those who need proof of election fraud....

• WTF
  • 12-11-2021, 08:13 AM
bambino would have gotten the biggest knuckled Blackjack dealer in Vegas to deal him cards...and everytime he lost, he'd want a fucking recount!
I would never even imply that bambino would do anything out of the mainstream of acceptable societal norms.

That would be proof of erection fraud.
... WHY do you mates care? ... If you're "so sure" that
there was "no election fraud"??

Some of you cry in every thread...

... As I mention before - President Trump has issued
a CHALLENGE to ANY politician to debate the voting fraud
issue on the telly - so everyone can see it.

Trump will bring His evidence - and the others can
bring their's. .... NO TAKERS so far.

Adam Schiff dont wanna do it... No Jerry Nadler either.
Any of those waifs from the Squad?? Liz Cheany??

The Challenge stands...

#### Salty

issue on the telly - so everyone can see it.

Trump will bring His evidence - and the others can

Adam Schiff dont wanna do it... No Jerry Nadler either.
Any of those waifs from the Squad?? Liz Cheany??

The Challenge stands...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Because they know his BS isn't worth the time, and don't want to indulge in his obsession with publicity. He has brought his "proof" to courts many times. Only to be thrown out by judges HE appointed. That fact alone should tell you to wake up and smell the coffee, he LOST, period.
... No takers, eh?

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2021, 11:57 AM

issue on the telly - so everyone ca Originally Posted by Salty Again
We care enough to laugh at you.

You two are like the nutcases that keep showing us pictures of "Bigfoot" or Alien Abductors...as proof!.

Watch this video....it is like what it would be like debating Trump the Dark Knight
https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs
... No takers, eh?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

59 between the election and Jan. 6, that's the number of FAILED lawsuits Trump had related to his deranged claims. I don't know how what the total is now. Riddle me this, why would he want to debate it when that would do nothing from a legal standpoint?

He wants publicity, to grift more from the weak minded that continue to believe him. Otherwise, he would bring any "proof" to the courts and seek remedy. Done. Period. You can believe what you want, including that the earth is flat and JFK is coming back. But you can't prove that in a court, and neither can Trump prove anything except that he lost.

He's about to get some court time he's not going to enjoy though.
So Trump is a Democrat! Originally Posted by WTF
he was till thinking of running
[D]ump will bring His evidence - and the others can

The Challenge stands...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The evidence is already here. No need, fake wombat.
We care enough to laugh at you.

You two are like the nutcases that keep showing us pictures of "Bigfoot" or Alien Abductors...as proof!.

Watch this video....it is like what it would be like debating Trump the Dark Knight
https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs Originally Posted by WTF

WTF's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

My video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
UK version of ‘Saturday Night Live’ in development

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/uk-versi...opment-3116323

British series Saturday Live, which aired on Channel 4 from 1985 to 1988, was previously inspired by the Saturday Night Live format. The show featured Harry Enfield, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie and others.

Created by Lorne Michaels, Saturday Night Live originally debuted as NBC’s Saturday Night in October, 1975, hosted by George Carlin. The show has become known for its comedy sketches involving celebrity guests, including a musical guest each week.
59 between the election and Jan. 6, that's the number of FAILED lawsuits Trump had related to his deranged claims. I don't know how what the total is now. Riddle me this, why would he want to debate it when that would do nothing from a legal standpoint?

He wants publicity, to grift more from the weak minded that continue to believe him. Otherwise, he would bring any "proof" to the courts and seek remedy. Done. Period. You can believe what you want, including that the earth is flat and JFK is coming back. But you can't prove that in a court, and neither can Trump prove anything except that he lost. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

Trump is now down to this, and sending out notices that anyone who doesn't believe MASSIVE fraud was committed is stupid.

The worst ex President by far. The worst statesman for America. It's not MAGA.
It's me me me me me me me.
... And STILL the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN the Presidency in 2024.

### Salty
... And STILL the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN the Presidency in 2024.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

If you say so and this even before he's decided to run...if he isn't in the greybar resort. And based on him against who? They guy who beat his ass a little over a year ago. Or did JFK give you the inside scoop on the future?
Trump is now down to this, and sending out notices that anyone who doesn't believe MASSIVE fraud was committed is stupid.

The worst ex President by far. The worst statesman for America. It's not MAGA.
It's me me me me me me me. Originally Posted by VitaMan
he learned that as a DEM'er

why left hated his mean tweets, he out nasty their nasty. Giving back better than they could dish out