Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Okay ppl, so what else is new?
If I were to go out for Halloween, I would have to become my character. It would definately be an original and it would horror for real.

One year I went with a machete, a wig, a mask on top of another mask and was in a rain slicker head from toe. As I was younger I had to abide by a few rules that barred me drenching it in something to resemble blood. I was thinking Red Dye and Karo syrup. Oddly enough, I was walking the streets with a machete looking like a slasher for real.

If i was compelled, I think dytopian mutant cannibal would be bad ass. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

True story: I was a prostitute one year for Halloween or should I say dressed up as a prostitute. I did not service anyone, just went door to door for candy.

I can't beleive mom & dad let me leave the house like that.
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,285
User Name Posts
babydollsnow 443
Albr23. 443

I finally caught up to you.
But dont take it personal. I love you all in every other thread, just not in this thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Rick ross is so fake. How the hell do you push powder and work as a CO in a jail at the same time? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I promise to not take this personal.....shit, but i am......he sooo damm fine

My dad's friend was a cop and he pulled over drug dealers just to take they dope and resale.....so it can be done
True story: I was a prostitute one year for Halloween or should I say dressed up as a prostitute. I did not service anyone, just went door to door for candy.

I can't beleive mom & dad let me leave the house like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Wow how old were you when this happened?
When you get my post count then come holla at me
Rick ross is fine? You are way to good for rick ross!!!
Wow how old were you when this happened? Originally Posted by Albr23
13 ... in 6th grade
I love some Fried Chicken....hmmmm this shit is good
I promise to not take this personal.....shit, but i am......he sooo damm fine

My dad's friend was a cop and he pulled over drug dealers just to take they dope and resale.....so it can be done Originally Posted by babydollsnow
True story, I know this dude who is a cop and deals on the side. Also let's me off the hook when in trouble.
Full disclosure here: I have the pleasure of taking care of two large dogs, so I need to tend to them lest they make my home their crap farm. I'll check in a few minutes.
Rick ross is fine? You are way to good for rick ross!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Thats what i tell myself to make me feel better every night that hes not in my bed

and thank you Brooke that was sweet
Full disclosure here: I have the pleasure of taking care of two large dogs, so I need to tend to them lest they make my home their crap farm. I'll check in a few minutes. Originally Posted by Cooper

I think you're lying. I think you have to take a massive crap and dont want us to know.
Okay.. big question!
Popeyes or KFC?
It's always been a debate.
Full disclosure here: I have the pleasure of taking care of two large dogs, so I need to tend to them lest they make my home their crap farm. I'll check in a few minutes. Originally Posted by Cooper
no one cares....im just sayn