Interesting or Funny Show Cases

Way to young for the Banana, but wow... nice ass.

SL, looks like you should be making a trip to H-Town and show her the TM Slamdango!

HB

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=249590 Originally Posted by happybanana
Sweet!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=28283#

Joan Rivers??

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Could be her sister?
Don't know if she's hit this list already, but looks like she's a gamer . Anyone know the term for the female equivalent of "brony"?
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=4548
No pictures and 65? I'd have to be on a baaaaad losing streak! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Man-- she is nowhere near 65. It is a joke. She doesn't take the showcase stuff seriously. Been around for over a decade, doesn't even post pics anymore
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Grace, I have asked SL to not post me to this shitty thread anymore. HE has mentioned ME specifically at least 4 times, as well as another mention by a different member. If they can't get the joke and all....
well at least she didnt wax them off so she could tattoo them on her face....
THAT shit is hilarious to see because as soon as you see them its like WTF?
And then when they get old... you hope their face droops evenly.. LOL Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Did you know that facial tattooing is becoming very mainstream?
And I don't mean regular tats on the face, makeup and eyebrows, medically done. Even old ladies are having their eyebrows tattooed on nowadays after losing them or too much thinning of them. Tons and tons of women have tattooed on lipstick, eyeliner, you name it. Most of them you would never know it because it looks natural and normal, they do the make-up very subtly and unless the woman really wants it they don't go with bold lip and eye colors, just subtle tones to brighten the face and usually black for eyeliner.

Just like eyelash extensions, they are fake, but they look just like your own lashes and you never have to wear mascara. They are really amazing if done right. I had mine done for awhile and I loved them.
Grace, I have asked SL to not post me to this shitty thread anymore. HE has mentioned ME specifically at least 4 times, as well as another mention by a different member. If they can't get the joke and all.... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
The avatar I remember, the handle I remember, but why they keep placing you in the "new" providers AD on the front page seems to be a mystery.

Hey can you at least explain the "Worbla"?

I can't remember the last time I seen a P411 account number with less than "5" numbers. Yours has only "4".
Did you know that facial tattooing is becoming very mainstream?
And I don't mean regular tats on the face, makeup and eyebrows, medically done. Even old ladies are having their eyebrows tattooed on nowadays after losing them or too much thinning of them. Tons and tons of women have tattooed on lipstick, eyeliner, you name it. Most of them you would never know it because it looks natural and normal, they do the make-up very subtly and unless the woman really wants it they don't go with bold lip and eye colors, just subtle tones to brighten the face and usually black for eyeliner.

Just like eyelash extensions, they are fake, but they look just like your own lashes and you never have to wear mascara. They are really amazing if done right. I had mine done for awhile and I loved them. Originally Posted by Island
You need to do an "AUSTIN" tour!
I actually wanted to hit up Dallas and Austin especially this summer, but I got a lot of "don't come here in the summer" responses from gents and ladies when I posted and felt around for interest. I think I would love Austin, I've heard great things about the city and would love to go check it out while touring.
The avatar I remember, the handle I remember, but why they keep placing you in the "new" providers AD on the front page seems to be a mystery.

Hey can you at least explain the "Worbla"?

I can't remember the last time I seen a P411 account number with less than "5" numbers. Yours has only "4". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Full sheet runs $100+. It's a highly malleable thermoplastic usually used to make costume pieces in the Cosplay world. I doubt there's any specific use for it in sexplay, but maybe Ze has found a unique use for it.
It's a shame that Ze is so camera shy here. I'd love to see some of her Cosplay shots.
Ze, is wearing your Cosplay outfit an option during a session?
Island
Check out some of the M&Gs in Austin or San Antonio. CK1942 has some great parties. You can meet some great guys and gals. You can see for your self what your opportunities would be down there. The San Antonio Hollow Weeine party is the party of the year in late October.
OooOOooOo Tucson, that sounds awesome! Halloween IS my favorite lol. I'll have to check online and look at things so I can plan accordingly! Thanks honey!
I actually wanted to hit up Dallas and Austin especially this summer, but I got a lot of "don't come here in the summer" responses from gents and ladies when I posted and felt around for interest. I think I would love Austin, I've heard great things about the city and would love to go check it out while touring. Originally Posted by Island