For those who need proof of election fraud....

Where is the proof?

Why is it taking so long?

Salty have you and bambino ever thought you might be getting strung along?

lustylad provided a pretty good article on the matter.

Think of it like this....Trump lost with the rules we had in effect at the time of the election. We do not have do overs in Presidential elections. You may not like the change of election rules but those were the ones in effect during the election.

Whether Trump would have won with different rules is pure speculation. We don't count election results on speculation.

Now state legislatures are changing election laws and Democrats will probably cry about voter suppression....especially if they lose but it will not , nor should it change the results.

Trump lost....the best thing to do is move on....and in your case Salty study up on the oil industry. You seem to just be able to parrot hyperbole instead of having a rational discussion based on facts. Originally Posted by WTF

Proof? It’s right in front of your eyes. One look at the frail, senile Biden shows you the election was a sham. Let’s go Brandon!!!
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2021, 07:40 AM
Proof? It’s right in front of your eyes. One look at the frail, senile Biden shows you the election was a sham. Let’s go Brandon!!! Originally Posted by bambino
The American people wanted "Weekend at Bernie's" over "I am the Greatest".

What part of that don't you get. Trump only won in 2016 because people were sick of the Clinton's.

Trump didn't win, Clinton lost.

Biden didn't win, Trump lost.

Not Rocket Science...but hey you keep promising to show us Bigfoot
Hello everyone!
Wapner
Again: Trump can run for President in 2024 if he is really interested in becoming President.

As it is, all he does is whine about the 2020 election, and ask for money.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2021, 09:05 AM
Wapner Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I bet even Trump would tire of bambino's RainMan like ways
The American people wanted "Weekend at Bernie's" over "I am the Greatest".

What part of that don't you get. Trump only won in 2016 because people were sick of the Clinton's.

Trump didn't win, Clinton lost.

Biden didn't win, Trump lost.

Not Rocket Science...but hey you keep promising to show us Bigfoot Originally Posted by WTF
I always say that Americans have a very low attention span. It's not hard for us to just move on to the next when we get sick of the present. There is very little patience here and that's just the way it is. With democracy, you can change shit whenever the fuck you want to when you have the opportunity to do so; which is how it should be IMO.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" country. IMO, Trump was fine for most of his time in office. Most knew he was going to be obnoxious so that didn't really surprise many. But in the end, people forget about those years and it's just the last year that counts. He fucked that up big time so a zombie was elected.

To simplify this for fellow college football fans, I'll mention Ed Orgeron. Now how the fuck do you win a national championship a minute ago and basically get fired after signing a big contract extension? Well, this is America, you won that championship 2 years ago and we don't give a shit that your top assistants were poached from your program and that you don't have the same competent people to help, so later chump because you're not cutting it... so we'll take Brian Kelly even though we won't be better off, but at least he is not you.

That's America for you so love it or leave it.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2021, 09:41 AM
Yea but bambino and Salty can't understand that. They have drunk the Trump koolaid or piss.
Yea but bambino and Salty can't understand that. They have drunk the Trump koolaid or piss. Originally Posted by WTF
I believe Ed Orgeron should demand a recount of the Board of Directors who wanted him fired. He is as Louisianan as can be, one of the best recruiters in the nation and his players love him. His ousting was definitely voter fraud. I believe Brian Kelly will be out and Ed back in at the start of next season when the voter fraud has been exposed.
... Hee Hee! ... Surely looks like you mates are ALL steppin'
rather lightly 'round the idea of the Voter Fraud.

It took years and years of "investigations" of the FBI
and DOJ to find that the Steele dossier was FALSE and
NO Trump/Russia "collusion"... Correct?

So I reckon YOU surely won't mind if these voter fraud
investigations continue for another year or two.

... THAT is Fairness in America... Like it or Leave it.

#### Salty
... THAT is Fairness in America... Like it or Leave it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I won't lie. "Born on The 4th of July" was on HBO a couple of weeks ago. I don't sleep much so I actually watched it again in the wee hours for the 1st time in forever... that phrase was said a few times in the movie.
... I didn't think YOU invented it, mate.

BamBam Bigelow once said it to Outback Jack!

### Salty
What would you like to call it?

It does seem like a petty point you are trying to make.

This is in fact political shit slinging on a whore board. Originally Posted by WTF
... Oh, almost forgot:

CryptKicker "answering me question" was his comment
on this over in the "Hobby Souvenirs" thread in the
National forum.

So your implying there, that I was being' "less than factual"
surely mentioning CryptKicker just 'cause you did,
was SLOPPY on yer part -at best, WTF.

... YOU and the others are here posting everyday, and
things are grand - happy to be here - but then in vain, at
the end of the day - this is just a "Whore Board"
as-if THAT fact makes the discussion somehow LESS SO.

Have some pride, mate. ... Good comments and discussions
are JUST THAT. ... Whether happening on FOX, ABC or here.

### Salty
“Here” isn’t the same as Fox or ABC.

And with the possible exception of LOLHAHAHA, Rip and Rex, we’re not journalists.

hahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2021, 03:29 PM
... Oh, almost forgot:

CryptKicker "answering me question" was his comment
on this over in the "Hobby Souvenirs" thread in the
National forum.

So your implying there, that I was being' "less than factual"
surely mentioning CryptKicker just 'cause you did,
was SLOPPY on yer part -at best, WTF.

... YOU and the others are here posting everyday, and
things are grand - happy to be here - but then in vain, at
the end of the day - this is just a "Whore Board"
as-if THAT fact makes the discussion somehow LESS SO.

Have some pride, mate. ... Good comments and discussions
are JUST THAT. ... Whether happening on FOX, ABC or here.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'd have to go back to see what point either of us were trying to make.

Not sure if that is even worth it.

I'll just declare you the winner. Congratulations.