For those who need proof of election fraud....

... Stop the Moaning, WTF... The courts wouldn't look.
not enough time to get the challenges in before
the certification day.

Didja NOT see that?

How 'bout I bump-forward the threads from election day?
See what everybody thought?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What did you think the courts were going to look at. There was no proof for them to look at. Still isn’t. No one has presented more than a few false stories of mass fraud and some videos which republicans explained were just folks not understanding basic processes.

None of that stuff turned out to be anything. All debunked. Just foolishness.
... Then it shouldn't bother you when the courts
DO see the evidence. ... When Republicans control
the House of Congress. ... Some 13 mo. from now.

### Salty
Today is Monday, December 13th, 2021, and Joe Biden still has the mental acuity of a peanut.
#ElectionFraud
Undeniable Proof.

The Algorithms That Stole The Presidential Election & How Your Vote Equaled Only 32% Of Who You Voted For

https://www.theunshakeablepundit.com...you-voted-for/
HEARING SCHEDULED IN GEORGIA OVER USE OF DOMINION ELECTION MACHINES THAT HAVE BEEN RULED TO BE AGAINST GA LAW

https://www.georgiarecord.com/hearin...gainst-ga-law/
... Then it shouldn't bother you when the courts
DO see the evidence. ... When Republicans control
the House of Congress. ... Some 13 mo. from now.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

It absolutely wouldn't bother me if the courts DO see evidence. I'll just ask the question that's been asked before, why doesn't that evidence exist now, or for the past year?

Or are you saying all the judges that Trump appointed that have thrown out the cases for lack of "evidence" will be replaced by muppets? That doesn't seem much like democracy, mate.

IF you have a reasonable case for why Republican judges have ruled against all these cases (including 59 filed WHILE Trump was still president), please enlighten us. Or is 13 mo when "Q" says JFK will rise and present the evidence? "R" still says My Pillows are damaging brain cells btw...

PTB knew the weak minded will always be easily fooled and parted from their money too.
“PTB knew the weak minded will always be easily fooled and parted from their money too.”

You must know.
Topawa, Arizona

Voting Age Population: 182

Registered "Voters": 288

158% Registration Rate

With single locations having 173
registered "voters"

@LizHarrington76

Frat house in Arizona has 27 registered voters.

Their average age?

@LizHarrington76
How many times can you kick a dead horse ?

I guess until you get tired of doing it.

I guess until you get tired of doing it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
when a judge has a trial rather than saying hell no not me ????
explain your self

I guess until you get tired of doing it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The horse isn’t dead. It will end up kicking you.
explain your self Originally Posted by VitaMan
not a one would hear the case DUH

no trial, then nothing came out one way or the other
not a one would hear the case DUH

no trial, then nothing came out one way or the other Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There’s the twist. There must be evidence in order to be granted a trial and have it heard. Trump’s own judges wouldn’t entertain the absurd. Sorry, I won’t get a trial much less a judgement by claiming Bigfoot stole my lunch and the state it happened in owes me damages.
There’s the twist. There must be evidence in order to be granted a trial and have it heard. Trump’s own judges wouldn’t entertain the absurd. Sorry, I won’t get a trial much less a judgement by claiming Bigfoot stole my lunch and the state it happened in owes me damages. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
No, they didn’t hear the cases because they ruled there was no standing. Not because there wasn’t evidence.