Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Manager

Get a step stole then come talk to me Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Why do you want to be face to face with junior?
Man I have to admit that was funny I should win just for that.
Is it ok to say crissyann is one hot bitch??

Brooke. Here is official warning for you.

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out Originally Posted by Max Rax

Popeyes. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke. You got trapped. 'popeyes' is not a sentence. Originally Posted by futile

You have to post a link in there and make a official warning and since you didnt do that.....it doesnt count

Brooke got a freebie
My bro left a screwed Ghetto Boys cd in my slab. I habit given it back. I feel riding in that car listening to that cd is a must.
Put it all together in one word and you can say it.
churches gets no love from me. They don't even have chicken breast. I would part Hartz before churches. Originally Posted by yngtxn
KFC is the end all be all. First, it is Kentucky. Second, well there really is nothing else beside Texas.
Myself I guess I would go for popeyes. Love me some spicy chicken and their "cajun" fries. But KFC has real good shit too. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Man i luv me some popeyes. Its the best. Why must you make me hungry. I just had my albacore tuna and it didnt do nothing for me. except make my cats go crazy.
you have to do that in the first post.....should of went back and edit it
I like your boobies now....i checked out the showcase along time ago....but if you do...DD's for sure

Im gettn my boob job in the summer and im just gettn D's

Double D's would be WAAAAYYYY to big on me.....im a little person....real little Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Fuckin tits on a stick! I love it.
Oh yes... I can feel my freedom in 40 minutes.
My bro left a screwed Ghetto Boys cd in my slab. I habit given it back. I feel riding in that car listening to that cd is a must. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Smoking a well you get the picture. and swerving Side to side.
Why do you want to be face to face with junior? Originally Posted by Albr23

that was funny man
Come on people please use one word in your posts or post a pic.