For those who need proof of election fraud....

No, they didn’t hear the cases because they ruled there was no standing. Not because there wasn’t evidence. Originally Posted by bambino
yup
but I be thinking they used that in a Hell No Not ME way
There’s the twist. There must be evidence in order to be granted a trial and have it heard. Trump’s own judges wouldn’t entertain the absurd. Sorry, I won’t get a trial much less a judgement by claiming Bigfoot stole my lunch and the state it happened in owes me damages. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
... Lemme explain some o' this to you, since YOU can't
see clear to understand. I'll try to use the simplist
terms possible - so you're not confused.

As the other lads have mentioned, the Judges you referr-to
wicked it away because of "not filed timely" as-to the fact
they wanted to clear certification 1st week in January.

No time for a full investigation - which might take
MONTHS - seeing-as the Election people surely STONEWALLED
the release of proper information needed for court.

"Running-off time to the whistle" was the Dem's motive.
Knowing that NOTHING could be properly challenged in time.

THAT is why the ... what was it - 55 or so Judges
there ALL sat on their hands.

But, I reckon THEY are all just as happy as MOST of
America is with President Biden's HORROR of a Presidency.

#### Salty
No, they didn’t hear the cases because they ruled there was no standing. Not because there wasn’t evidence. Originally Posted by bambino
Right... It was on technicalities. They did not hear evidence, they did not reach that discovery stage.

They would look at data on financial fraud but not data on election fraud.

As salty pointed out, they ran the clock out on purpose.
... Yes - "running out the clock" is a better way to say it, mate.

#### Salty
... Yes - "running out the clock" is a better way to say it, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
most to run the clock out

with some, I'm still thinking Hell No Not Me
what judge wants his court and or home to burn by peaceful protesters ? none
Running out the clock? Judges don't require investigation, they require evidence. Period, no matter what sucker tarlson mighty say. No premise, no evidence, no case. Who has an opinion on how the "Don" liked his son telling the world "daddy is fucking up?"
most to run the clock out

with some, I'm still thinking Hell No Not Me
what judge wants his court and or home to burn by peaceful protesters ? none Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

And this is exactly why Republicans are keeping quite. I'm scared to say what I know is the truth.
Running out the clock? Judges don't require investigation, they require evidence. Period, no matter what sucker tarlson mighty say. No premise, no evidence, no case. Who has an opinion on how the "Don" liked his son telling the world "daddy is fucking up?" Originally Posted by 69in2it69
they never got to the evidence part
And this is exactly why Republicans are keeping quite. I'm scared to say what I know is the truth. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
where ever the curt was, would burn like Portland
Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross must be turning over in her fucking grave. She spent all of that damn time coming up with the 5 stages of grief and many of these guys can't even get past stage one - denial.

Trump's sorry ass is gone for good. Grieve properly and do your best to move to stage 5 - acceptance.
they never got to the evidence part

where ever the curt was, would burn like Portland Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I think there was a "curt" in Georgia, after a the ex-official ( I won't even dignify him with the title) asked the Republican official to "find" enough votes for him to win. Did it burn? Has it been attacked? You do realize the Portland issue was while TRUMP was in office, don't you, or do you just keep hitting the cool-aid?

Surely the group of you can do better than this with justifying your reasoning.
... No, just telling you the truth.

Next time we'll just ignore your question.
Maybe the lads will stow you-about on things.

Don't ask for serious reponces - if YOU'RE not gonna
be serious once they're given...

### Salty
... No, just telling you the truth.

Next time we'll just ignore your question.
Maybe the lads will stow you-about on things.

Don't ask for serious reponces - if YOU'RE not gonna
be serious once they're given...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You do realize that a legitimate suit would not be stopped by a clock? Or perhaps your multi-national exposure can explain how a legitimate court case would be dismissed by a favorable judge within a couple of months? I welcome intelligent discussion, but when your bucket obviously can't hold water it becomes boring.

I'm unfamiliar with the Aussie phrase "stow you-about" please expound.
... Don't waste anymore of our time, 69in.

You've had THREE fellows answer you on this.
Research the matter yerself - maybe you'd understand it better.

"stow you all-about"... hmmmmm... "jerk you around"... something like that.

#### Salty
... Don't waste anymore of our time, 69in.

You've had THREE fellows answer you on this.
Research the matter yerself - maybe you'd understand it better.

"stow you all-about"... hmmmmm... "jerk you around"... something like that.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Oh, you mean like the Rudy rub out...how'd that work out for you lads?
Why didn't the below thread last longer? Yeah, the OP is kind of an asshole in that thread, but it seems like he kind of knew the end results before the election. It's like that motherfucker and others were a POTUS election Nostradamus like recreation even before Covid and all of this election fraud bullshit. LOL

I have no bias here, but it seems like the OP and others were pretty smart by knowing there was no way in hell that Trump would be reelected.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2741127&highlight=