For those who need proof of election fraud....

You do realize that a legitimate suit would not be stopped by a clock? Or perhaps your multi-national exposure can explain how a legitimate court case would be dismissed by a favorable judge within a couple of months? I welcome intelligent discussion, but when your bucket obviously can't hold water it becomes boring.

I'm unfamiliar with the Aussie phrase "stow you-about" please expound. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
keep repeating till you believe yourself,
keep repeating till you believe yourself, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Everyone but the brainwashed knows Trump LOST. His lawsuits were thrown out because they were baseless. Even you probably know that deep down inside, just afraid to admit you bought into the big lie.
Everyone but the brainwashed knows Trump LOST. His lawsuits were thrown out because they were baseless. Even you probably know that deep down inside, just afraid to admit you bought into the big lie. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

are you afraid to admit you voted for a brain dead retard Biden because the leftist press told you Trump was "Evil"?

congrats. you really voted for Bernie Sanders and Obama. brilliant!!!

BAHHAHHAAAAA
It is called frivolous lawsuits by frivolous lawyers. And some of those lawyers are going to have to pay fees for doing that.
are you afraid to admit you voted for a brain dead retard Biden because the leftist press told you Trump was "Evil"?

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Stop making yourself crazy with your delusions. If it makes you feel better to think you know how others vote, keep that stupid shit to yourself. The crazy laugh at the end just let's everyone in on how psycho you are.

Yes, I say so.
Everyone but the brainwashed knows Trump LOST. His lawsuits were thrown out because they were baseless. Even you probably know that deep down inside, just afraid to admit you bought into the big lie. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
as each court would not hear case for to soon, to late, wrong court whatever ...
I have no idea who won

coast to coast radio show ever year has what really happened to JFK debates.
50 years from now 2020 election debate of who won still every year
I would bet but, rats, I bet me be gone by then mmmmm if radio is still. LOL if icky is still alive in 50 years, so will this thread

Kind he/she/undecided gender, if you bothered to look you would see I'm a life long Republican. I will say I voted against Trump. Not for someone, against him. Read that again if you need to in order to actually understand it.

Him being the one who had another judge he appointed rule against hiding his failed businesses and tax fraud today. But his failure on the world stage was his crowning moment. All the world knows a fool...except the fool and his/her blind followers.

I'll save you the time. Yes, I say so!
Kind he/she/undecided gender, if you bothered to look you would see I'm a life long Republican. I will say I voted against Trump. Not for someone, against him. Read that again if you need to in order to actually understand it.

Him being the one who had another judge he appointed rule against hiding his failed businesses and tax fraud today. But his failure on the world stage was his crowning moment. All the world knows a fool...except the fool and his/her blind followers.

I'll save you the time. Yes, I say so! Originally Posted by 69in2it69
2016 primary I wanted Dr Ben. Let me guess mmmm Jeb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3kTj7tTiE

... Hee Hee! Can't even admit it!

WHY is it so hard there - for YOU to simply admit
that you buggered the goose and voted FOR BIDEN??

WHY are you afraid to stand behind your decision?
Is it because Biden has been a disaster??

"Life-long Republican" ... Ok...

#### Salty

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What? No trees, TWK?

Shirley you’re holding back, I can feel it. Did you FTFH??? Lolling.

Kinda like a post with 15 pictures of other guys JUNK! That was you, wasn’t it?

HOHOHOMERRYXMASSHFHFJRIR!
What? No trees, TWK?

Shirley you’re holding back, I can feel it. Did you FTFH??? Lolling.

Kinda like a post with 15 pictures of other guys JUNK! That was you, wasn’t it?

HOHOHOMERRYXMASSHFHFJRIR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you couldn't get enough of them. you drooled over them. and other things..
Straight from the horses mouth

https://t.me/rrndaily/136852

Joey Bribes quotes Stalin!

BAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2021, 06:24 AM

Those are two separate issues.

Either Trump lost or he didn't.

He is not the President so he lost, just like Al Gore.

You do not get do overs.

This is nothing but an attempt (successful) by Trump to grift his supporters out of money and for GOP legislators to reenact Jim Crow like laws that target Democrats voting patterns.

Trump lost the election but is winning on those two fronts.

Now if Trump will get out of the way the GOP will probably won the Presidency in 2024.