NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

KEENUM GONNA START
Colts are gonna get mauled by the Broncos on MNF, so we will still be in it (even short term). I think the reason we have all those bloated stats on pass defense is because teams just jump out on early leads on us and then just play conservative, and just killing the clock with runs. I don't think our secondary play has been all that. Quentin Demps is playing lights out for the Chiefs this year (3 picks so far) and Glover Quinn is playing well in Detroit.

I actually did listen to some 610 for the first time in a long time yesterday, Inside the loop with Mclain, it was fine. But i can't imagine listen to the Kubiak or Dopey show. I'd be pissed if I had to listen to it. I remember when I would listen to the "Bernard Pollard" show every week in that shitty 2010 season, he literally said the same damn thing every week! And since it's the flag-ship station, the guys on the show couldn't really speak their mind, very frustrating to listen too.
Here's the ESPN story on Keenum being named the starter for this Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...att-schaub-out
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Colts are gonna get mauled by the Broncos on MNF, so we will still be in it (even short term). I think the reason we have all those bloated stats on pass defense is because teams just jump out on early leads on us and then just play conservative, and just killing the clock with runs. I don't think our secondary play has been all that. Quentin Demps is playing lights out for the Chiefs this year (3 picks so far) and Glover Quinn is playing well in Detroit.

I actually did listen to some 610 for the first time in a long time yesterday, Inside the loop with Mclain, it was fine. But i can't imagine listen to the Kubiak or Dopey show. I'd be pissed if I had to listen to it. I remember when I would listen to the "Bernard Pollard" show every week in that shitty 2010 season, he literally said the same damn thing every week! And since it's the flag-ship station, the guys on the show couldn't really speak their mind, very frustrating to listen too. Originally Posted by TheDon
I don't know if foster still has his show but it blows balls too. Very few shows I like on 610 Fred and Ted is ok and hate Scott feral voice just kills me.

Sucks his start is not at home I'm taking KC D in fanduel this week, will run our TE see if I can get something there he's cheap.
KEENUM GONNA START Originally Posted by TheDon
The team he's playing against kinda has his alma mater's colors

Go Coogs

I gotta admit that Case getting an opportunity to start has caught my attention!

Eat em' Up, Coogs!
OHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
OHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Gator42
That's what I'm talkin' about!

Eat 'em Up!
Go Case!!!! I will have my Tri finger ready to tickle my asshole when Case escapes pressure and throws a bomb to Andre on the money!!! Come on Kubes don't be a dick and handcuff the kid!!!
  • ackvt
  • 10-18-2013, 08:00 AM
I hope Keenum does well. Perhaps another Brady/Bledsoe scenario? Bledsoe gets injured, Brady comes in and leads the team to a win, gets full time starting job and leads the team to a win in the Super Bowl. Brady took over in the 2nd or 3rd game of the year and Bledsoe plays maybe 40 minutes the remainder of the season... following season he was a Jet. And that didn't go well either. I hear he's making wine now... fitting as he made plenty of whines as a Patriot.

Now I don't think we can win the SB, but Keenum could get the starting job full time and lead the team for years to come. That'd be cool...
Coach Cuntiak has already said that when healthy Schaub is the starter!!! That defeated little cunt!!

I am now torn between Case kicking ass and winning the game or playing like shit so McNuggets will fire Coach Cunitak this week!! This is our only chance to get rid of him until we are either out of playoff race completely or look like shit AGAIN this week prior to the bye week or until after the season. I can't believe he has already pre determined Schaub is the guy again when he returns. Way to give you starter this week the confidence boost Kubes. I hope Case lights it up and we win and then the city of Houston goes Ape fucking shit when that stupid cunt tries to sit the Houston Coog Golden boy for Dopey again. Kubes obviously didn't think this thru, as if Case shines and he pulls this dumb fuck move like he will, all of Houston will be up in arms clamoring for Case instead of Dopes. If he started TJ and he wins at KC then pulls the dumb ass move, the masses wouldn't be clamoring quite as hard for him. Way to go Kubes you fucked yourself, now I hope Case puts you in this spot just to see how big of a dumbass you really are!!! I already know!!!! I expect Schaubby to try to come back after the bye as well because his butthole will be tightened up cause he knows he will lose his job.

I suspect Cuntiak's strategy will be to limit Case's every opportunity. Handcuffing him by calling his regular bullshit plays that the Chiefs will smother. It will be up to the kid to make some plays, hopefully he will do it. I have a good feeling about him. He is a Magic Johnson with a football in his hands. My only concern is he could get some balls tipped and picked from inside the pocket.

3 -4 and we are still alive, 2 -5 and we're fucked.
If Case plays a solid no interception game and Texans win Schaub will never start another game for Houston.
Coach Cuntiak has already said that when healthy Schaub is the starter!!! That defeated little cunt!! Originally Posted by Daddio
That last sentence is full of AWESOME!!!!
LOL DG, LOL. And true also!!
If Case plays a solid no interception game and Texans win Schaub will never start another game for Houston. Originally Posted by BigLouie
If they simply win I believe this is true.

Harbough didn't want to bench Smith last year, but Kaep played too damn good. Case will have to do the same thing.