For those who need proof of election fraud....

All cults come to an end.
Fraud in Pima County — Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...for-joe-biden/ Originally Posted by bambino
Interesting.
Whoopsies!

https://factpac.org/more-voter-fraud...mitting-fraud/ Originally Posted by 69in2it69
yo Sir Op,

is this your other handle ????
yup the link don't work Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Its fixed. The smiley was inside the url link.
Its fixed. The smiley was inside the url link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Thank you kind gentleman! I'll leave the smiley off this link which I'm sure some will latch onto

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3328201...y-2022-war-us/

They be bringing JFK back!
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 02:21 AM
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...nd/6494497001/

MADISON — Republicans and Democrats alike Monday ripped into Wisconsin’s partisan review of the 2020 election, saying it was a baseless exercise that would needlessly damage faith in democracy.

State Sen. Kathy Bernier, a Republican from Lake Hallie who leads the Senate Elections Committee, said the review by former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman is firing up people who don’t understand elections.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 02:41 AM
Fraud in Pima County — Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...for-joe-biden/ Originally Posted by bambino
Trump's Cyber Ninjas did not find this to be true...
Unbelievable how Trumpites think these issues they bring up would have any effect on the overall result of the 2020 Presidential election.

Unbelievable how Trumpites think these issues they bring up would have any effect on the overall result of the 2020 Presidential election.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Unbelievable how some don't want to look to be sure

in my area voter fraud arrests are starting to hit the news
#'s its a wash so far. Its strange the GOP pushing nail em no matter which way they voted. Left, why bother checking. I thick they fear NYS and local more. Well the left did get hit for voter fraud in my area in the primary LOL.

Forcing a recheck of all votes in the election. Even as its still unknown WHO the local DEM's candidates really are LOL

So far, mail in's where part of the fraud mostly

so in my view recheck all of 2020 top to bottom, every State right down to the local dog catcher

LOL the few DEM I would have voted for, Well voted GOP as its still unknown if the DEM's that got to run really won the DEM primary. So only DEM I voted for, LOL is a GOP'er the local GOP would not let run in a primary so ran as as a DEM

both party's SUCK
... But boy-o-boy they'll continue to look for that
"Trump-Russia collusion" that we heard so much about.

But "voting fraud"??? Oh No...

#### Salty

Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

What happened to "There is NO Voter Fraud! Get Over It!" ???

Surely seem to be replaced with - "So? None of this
will change anything. Not enough to change the outcome."

#### Salty
The Trumpeter himself has given up on proving massive election fraud with facts. Now he is reduced to babbling with double negatives.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 09:03 AM
... Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

What happened to "There is NO Voter Fraud! Get Over It!" ???

Surely seem to be replaced with - "So? None of this
will change anything. Not enough to change the outcome."

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nobody said there weren't sprinkled cases of election fraud. They said no mass voter fraud.

You want a whole election redo because two Trump lovers voted twice?
The Trumpeter himself has given up on proving massive election fraud with facts. Now he is reduced to babbling with double negatives. Originally Posted by VitaMan
link please n thank you
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2021, 11:01 AM
... But boy-o-boy they'll continue to look for that
"Trump-Russia collusion" that we heard so much about.

But "voting fraud"??? Oh No...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You have heard of Paul Manafort and the pardon Trump gave him for lying about all that Russian/Ukraine money he received, right.

And lastly...voting fraud is very very isolated. No mass voter fraud. Once again, should we redo the whole election because a couple of Trump supporters voted twice?
link please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Dumpster fire is now concentrated on his NYC problems. For now. He's given up on D.C. and the January 6th investigation. He has time as his minions play the clock game.

Interesting enough dixie?