Members You Miss...

12InchClock
BANNED

ah ah ah na I want to hold at 17
but but but something errr ops someone will miss him
12InchClock
BANNED

but but but something errr ops someone will miss him Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

what a shame. missburger will be so upset.

BAHHAHHAAAA
12InchClock
BANNED

but but but something errr ops someone will miss him Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He will quickly reappear again .
what a shame. missburger will be so upset.

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He will quickly reappear again . Originally Posted by quimps
new cell n a new handle
mmmmm still logged in

hope not a fake ban

LOL that be pointable
mmmmm still logged in

hope not a fake ban

LOL that be pointable Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He can still logon if banned but can’t do anything . You can tell that it’s a real ban because PM s are disabled for him.
He can still logon if banned but can’t do anything . You can tell that it’s a real ban because PM s are disabled for him. Originally Posted by quimps
ya it is now, did not look that way when I looked

mmmmm when I have been banned, I could not log in, could read, but loggrf in nope. Maybe true now, I hope to stay at 17 tonight and not find out
or
his new next or past good to go will post and let us know
if he would be nice and post that, thin I'll miss this 12 handle
mmmmm still logged in

hope not a fake ban

LOL that be pointable Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

it's the login timeout. more on that shortly

He can still logon if banned but can’t do anything . You can tell that it’s a real ban because PM s are disabled for him. Originally Posted by quimps

correct. all you get is a banner page saying when the ban ends .. to the day and hour .. lol but you can't navigate anywhere else on the site

you'd see most of it as a guest so while you can login while banned what's the point??
the site has a rather generous 2 hour timeout. i mean .. eccie isn't your bank so they give you a lot of leeway on auto timeout of logins. about 2 hours. somewhat odd is the fact that you can't logout if you login while banned. so it takes 2 hours to "expire" your login. if you don't have invisible mode set you show as online. even while banned.

the test if someone is banned is no PM option. you can still send an email ... if the poster set one up.

and i know about these things

BAHHAAAAA

ya it is now, did not look that way when I looked

mmmmm when I have been banned, I could not log in, could read, but loggrf in nope. Maybe true now, I hope to stay at 17 tonight and not find out
or
his new next or past good to go will post and let us know
if he would be nice and post that, thin I'll miss this 12 handle Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

no reason why you couldn't login. that shouldn't have been the case and wasn't for me
mmmm not really a miss a member

but but but I will miss RTM'ing someones pm's to me
That's bullshit
That's bullshit Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Ahem, If that is true, then this is not a debate thread Sir
He nominated himself to be missed.... but we all know that never works.....

Seanross26
Valued Poster
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 7

dam I hope it was something I said in post or RTM'ed

anyways, I sure someone would miss him, so I posted this news
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 7

dam I hope it was something I said in post or RTM'ed

anyways, I sure someone would miss him, so I posted this news Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

poor Fats .. he's so passionate in his posts. so eloquent. because nothing says class better than yelling "JAGOFFS!" at the mod squad.

bahahahahaaaa
poor Fats .. he's so passionate in his posts. so eloquent. because nothing says class better than yelling "JAGOFFS!" at the mod squad.

bahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Guy was entertaining unlike the useless zeros who don't have the ability to comprehend sentences posted in English.