NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Where is our defense
Cushing is down
Daddio are you ok lol.
the Cushing injury does not look like a short-termer, sorry to say! That elbow to the head penalty was bogus...I did not see any contact!
Where is our defense Originally Posted by BigLouie
They're out there...they just can't fucking tackle!!!
#20 Reed didn't travel with the team, did he. I've not seen him through the game.
KC GOT FUCKED on that no TD CALL! That negates the elbow to the head call! Nfl network just said Cushing is on crutches and may be ACL on the same knee!!
4th Qtr 5:47
Interception thrown by KC (Alex Smith).... Hou ball (Ked)

4th Qtr 1:31
Hou fumble (Case Keenum).... KC recovers

FINAL
KC CHIEFS- 17 (7-0)
HOUSTON TEXANS- 16 (2-5)
Cuntiak is gonna fuck this up for us!!!
I'm sorry guys! Your team played their heart and soul out! Sorry it ended that way! Watt played a stellar game and you have your new QB it seems! Daddio, no queening - both coaches just shook hands!
  • Satin
  • 10-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Well we tried, but I'll just cue up Daddio....take it away when you ready playa!!!...
Well we tried but Ill just cue up Daddio....take it away when you ready playa!!!... Originally Posted by Satin
I think Keenum was put in a good position to win the game, dude missed all his hot reads when KC over-loaded/ blitzed on one side of the ball. Case isn't a rookie, he should have seen those coming.

Looks like Cush out again for the year...

At least the Texans covered 7, that's something to build on going into the bye week. Fat Randy also came through with some clutch kicks, I was shocked by that.
Just read on Twitter, Cush is done for the year.
Wow I almost forgot what it was like to have a real quarterback. And don't let the loss fool you. This kid, in his first start went into Arrowhead against the best defense now in the league, running back out. and still got to only a one point defeat.

Schaub would have had us down by 28. Kubiaks play calling still sucks and of coarse special teams play remain the shit. What was really disappointing was the defense let Alex Smith convert too many third downs.