NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Who wants odds that Kubiac starts Schaub in two weeks?
Get rid of the fucking CUNT head coach!!!! That bitch doesn't even know you actually have to score more points than the other team to win!!! He passed out before the half and didn't try for points. He pusses out on 4th and 1 and kicked a long field goal to make it close. He pusses out and keeps his mobile QB in the pocket like a dopey sitting duck. Kubes didn't get queened but he fucked himself and all of us season ticket holders.

FUCK YOU KUBEs!!!! Come on McNuttless pull the Mfing trigger!!!!!

I even predict that if he stays, Cuntiak will go back to you know who as QB!!!

Fuck you Kubiak!!!

Kubes press conference, "our kids played hard, we were almost there and tried real hard, I am giving ribbons out for our effort, close is all I wanted, if we keep it close I know we will have a chance to win the game, we just needed to make a play like a Peyton manning would make, we know we had a QB that tried to do some things but I wanted him to stay in the pocket and throw it quick to our TE's. I forgot that the kid was mobile but wanted to protect him from harm and run my Dopey special plays. It's on me.

Eat my ass KuBES!!
Tell us how you really feel Daddio, don't hold back.
  • Seedy
  • 10-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Daddio is right on the money. Give em hell dude. Lol
  • Satin
  • 10-20-2013, 07:07 PM
He's not done, there's gonna be more trust me.....
  • Seedy
  • 10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
He's not done, there's gonna be more trust me..... Originally Posted by Satin
Looking forward to it. Shit is funny as fuck. Lmfao
Kubiak is an A-B-C coach. He could not come up with something the defense did not expect to save his life. The team has lost 4 in a row and it's 4th and 1 on the 1 yard line and your behind 4. Go for the friggin' touchdown you moron! Case got killed when they over-loaded the line, well you know they are going to do it again so come up with a formation you moron that counters that because you know they are going to try it again. End of the half he let all the time run off the clock and as a result when we moved the ball he ran out of time, moron. If I were McNair I would pull him in and tell him if the called another game like that he's fired on the spot.
Just listened to "inside the headset" with Gary Cuntiak, his bullshit was almost identical to what I said above. What a predictable little twat!! It should be inside the headset with the coach without a fucking brain.

Now the colts beat the broncos, no Cush, McNuttless owner, Cuntiak is McNuttless's cabana boy and slathers up the owner with sun tan lotion and teabaggin, no way he fires the cunt stain Waffle House dick gobbling bitch of a coach. That would be a bold move, McNuttless is not bold at all.

To sum it up "Geronimo!!!!!!!"

It will be interesting to see what the Scarecrow Cuntiak does at QB, the city will go ape fucking shit if he goes back to Dopey like I suspect he will. Stick a fork in this season boys we're done.

At least fire the mother fuckin special teams dipshit of a coach.
Big Louie, I agree completely but why give the spunk swallower another chance? Haven't we seen this story too many fucking times? It's like the movie Groundhog Day!!! The definition of insanity is when you do the same thing over and over again and expect different results!!! Get rid of the bitch now!!!!
  • Seedy
  • 10-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Just listened to "inside the headset" with Gary Cuntiak, his bullshit was almost identical to what I said above. What a predictable little twat!! It should be inside the headset with the coach without a fucking brain.

Now the colts beat the broncos, no Cush, McNuttless owner, Cuntiak is McNuttless's cabana boy and slathers up the owner with sun tan lotion and teabaggin, no way he fires the cunt stain Waffle House dick gobbling bitch of a coach. That would be a bold move, McNuttless is not bold at all.

To sum it up "Geronimo!!!!!!!"

It will be interesting to see what the Scarecrow Cuntiak does at QB, the city will go ape fucking shit if he goes back to Dopey like I suspect he will. Stick a fork in this season boys we're done.

At least fire the mother fuckin special teams dipshit of a coach. Originally Posted by Daddio
Lmmfao. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking classic
Our punter is too good. He out kicks our shitty coverage. Bring back the Turk!!!
Daddio do u call in to any of the sports talk shows ? Would love to hear u go off on the radio one day
Originally Posted by TheDon
Lol 72 and Brett's wrong #