Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

You top posters are setting yourself up for big disappointment. The little guy like me going to take it all. Originally Posted by futile
Thats me the little guy. i had like 20 post til this thread. So maybe just maybe I might win, you never know.
So let me get this right.Giants lost and they are up 2-0 ....ok I guess. Originally Posted by Albr23
I wondered if you would catch my misstatement. Seriously, the Rangers got spanked in a shutout. Now they go to DFW trailing by 2. I never rooted for the Cowboys, but certainly would like the Rangers to win since they have Nolan Ryan on their side.
Come on people just give up, I primes to take pictures of my time with her.
hey daddy.....how are you tonight? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Still reliving the memory from the other night, ticker holding at # 5
I would not call you little at all looking at through your shirt.

Thats me the little guy. i had like 20 post til this thread. So maybe just maybe I might win, you never know. Originally Posted by Crissyann
I wondered if you would catch my misstatement. Seriously, the Rangers got spanked in a shutout. Now they go to DFW trailing by 2. I never rooted for the Cowboys, but certainly would like the Rangers to win since they have Nolan Ryan on their side. Originally Posted by Cooper
Yeah I always do that just to test the other people. And totally agree with you we need a world series champ in Texas.
I would not call you little at all looking at through your shirt. Originally Posted by futile
AMEN on that, those are grade AAA BIG TATA's!!!
Still reliving the memory from the other night, ticker holding at # 5 Originally Posted by Rcoop361
im coming to see u again real soon...wooooweeee
Dam I better drive up to the woodlands right now, don't want him to get U.
Originally Posted by eccietime
Aww thats sweet. Im really in Conroe. lol but very close to the woodlands.
I would not call you little at all looking at through your shirt. Originally Posted by futile
She is a sexy little guy for sure.
Aww thats sweet. Im really in Conroe. lol but very close to the woodlands. Originally Posted by Crissyann
Let him drive to the woodlands and I'll drive to Conroe.
i tell you what i better win Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You win, you win. I win, we all win.

Seriously kids, if this game is going on until 1am you might as well call it a night. At first I wasn't going to play. I was going to just give in. But I got working out to day, a track to hit first thing tomorrow, and I have to find out some info on these struts for my car.

Not to mention I have a novel outline to work on. Keep playing until 1am; but then it gets serious.
Aww thats sweet. Im really in Conroe. lol but very close to the woodlands. Originally Posted by Crissyann
Hell, I use to see a lady in Montgomery, right next to conroe!!! Nice hour drive now, 3 hrs in afternoon!!!

RCoop - I noticed you are from DFW. So what do you think about the Rangers' chances? As stated earlier, folks in Houston are pulling for them.
Crissyann you need to be my birthday present.