Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

Or maybe it's this cunt. Lol
Holy shit,I just came out of my bunker,for some fresh air and the fucking shrapnel is still flying.lol I'm back out.
How are you going to direct a message to someone that is banned? That guy was starting get annoying but he had my interest. lol

Seems like now that you have yourself some new Mr Ed teeth you have new found confidençe.

You say that you have made mistakes...... Are you talking about the one where you STAFF EDIT: Medical speculation is against the guidelines... Originally Posted by Funwithjane
I don't bare back with clients. All of my children have the same father and my confidence is there with or without teeth. So you can miss me with your bullshit completely. And trust me I got his number. And my feelings will be voiced directly.
...You say that you have made mistakes...... Are you talking about the one where you STAFF EDIT: Medical speculation is against the guidelines... Originally Posted by Funwithjane
I don't bare back with clients. All of my children have the same father and my confidence is there with or without teeth. So you can miss me with your bullshit completely. And trust me I got his number. And my feelings will be voiced directly. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
What is with the outright lies & vicious personal attacks?

I have met the father of Trinity's baby... He's not a client. He's her LTR & father of her other kids. But I love your new handle. Whatever it takes to mess with me & whoever you perceive as "Team Ginger," right?

Cluefinder texted me Wednesday evening, to threaten me and say that if I didn't stay off of this thread, he would post something that would make me & Danielle cry. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to see my face, real name & number posted, but thanks for letting everyone know that y'all aren't above outing.

I have met the father of Trinity's baby... He's not a client. He's her LTR & father of her other kids. But I love your new handle. Whatever it takes to mess with me & whoever you perceive as "Team Ginger," right?

Cluefinder texted me Wednesday evening, to threaten me and say that if I didn't stay off of this thread, he would post something that would make me & Danielle cry. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to see my face, real name & number posted, but thanks for letting everyone know that y'all aren't above outing. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yep 16 years and 4 kids. My Jr high sweetheart
I'm team Selena and she licked my pussy really great tonight. Made me bust a nut and everything. Love her
I'm team Selena and she licked my pussy really great tonight. Made me bust a nut and everything. Love her Originally Posted by SerenityXX
You poor girl. You just have no earthly idea what you're talking about, do you? Unless you're hiding something under that dress that we don't know about? Lol

This thread is Jerry Springer gold! LMAO
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (67.5 KB, 208 views)
I don't bare back with clients. All of my children have the same father and my confidence is there with or without teeth. So you can miss me with your bullshit completely. And trust me I got his number. And my feelings will be voiced directly. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I don't understand how saying someone got pregnant falls under medical speculation. Far reach but there is mod bias and I can handle it. Don't agree but I have no control over that. I don't have a slit. Js. lol

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

I guess that you are blind to what you post. I get it....its a woman thing.

Yep 16 years and 4 kids. My Jr high sweetheart

Just because you say it and your so called friends say it, doesn't make it true. lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg Shes-a-Liar.jpg (49.2 KB, 206 views)
Hey ginger u poor girl how about u find something better to do then to constantly hate on me. I'm sure I got a bigger dick then u. U wanna come gag On my dick. Pretty pls?
Someone's a hater. Bless ur heart ginger.
...I'm sure I got a bigger dick then u. U wanna come gag On my dick. Pretty pls? Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Well, alright. But it's gonna cost ya.
I definitely wouldn't pay for ur services. I'll stick with Selena she is better then u any day. But thanks for the offer.
I'm going to bed ur tiring. Goodnight. Love u all.
Oh god! Id love to see ginger licking that sweet cunt of yours! Then maybe pulling each others hair and licking each others faces! Slapping each other titties around!!
Then ginger could get behind serenity and reach around and gently tweek serenitys nipples and bite her neck a little. Then reach down and massage her sweet pussy till its wet!!!