Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

. Full text of Mueller’s questions and Trump’s answers

SPECIAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE:

c. Are you aware of any communications during the campaign, directly or indirectly, between Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, or Rick Gates and (a) WikiLeaks, (b) Julian Assange, (c) other representatives of WikiLeaks, (d) Guccifer 2.0, (e) representatives of Guccifer 2.0, or (f) representatives of DCLeaks? If yes, describe who provided you with this information, when you learned of the communications, and what you know about those communications.

TRUMP:

Response to Question II, Part (c): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of any communications between the individuals named in Question II (c) and anyone I understood to be a representative of WikiLeaks or any of the other individuals or entities referred to in the question.

https://apnews.com/98f22511be924ced895ce5c0bfedfe37 Originally Posted by Jaxson66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1JJ9B6ZF1U
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 04:55 PM
J666 and his DPST's are all a-twitter about their 'Impeachment" - as some major accomplishment.

If Pelosi permits a formal investigation and impeachment vote - it will open Schiff, nadler , and Pelosi to witnesses from the republicans - and give Trump the opportunity to confront witnesses. Right in our legal system the DPST's are doing their best to have a closed system that they dare not let come under open light of free discourse.

Impeach - how much did being impeached hurt Clinton??? - his presidency went on. And so will Trump in a trial in the Senate.

Ultimately it is a total waste of time by the DPST 's - focused on Trump hatred rather than governing the nation.

This should be how trump frames the election in 2020.
I think it will cost the DPST's dearly. and for good reason.

Now go ahead a vote for impeachment - Article One - Trump Breathes! (and won 2016).

Be careful of the political precedents set DPST's - it may well come back to bite your butts.
Stone, a longtime adviser to President Donald Trump, is charged with lying to Congress about trying to contact WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, during the 2016 campaign and communicate what he was learning to Trump’s campaign. To prove that, prosecutors spent the first day of the trial presenting evidence that Stone did try to contact WikiLeaks — and that he was, in fact, not only in touch with the campaign, but with Trump himself.
The jury saw emails, text messages, and call records documenting Stone’s communications with the campaign around the same time that he was in touch with two associates about tracking down emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee that were eventually released by WikiLeaks; the US intelligence community later concluded that Russian intelligence was involved in hacking the DNC and orchestrating the release of the stolen emails through WikiLeaks.

The jury saw records of phone calls between then-candidate Trump and Stone in 2016, including on June 14, 2016, when the DNC announced it had been hacked, and in the weeks that followed. Prosecutors made clear that they didn’t know what the two men discussed — they only had the call logs — but they placed those calls in the middle of a timeline of Stone’s alleged efforts to get messages to WikiLeaks and Assange.

Rick Gates told Mueller he may have witnessed just such a call.( Volume 1 with redactions)
Stone, a longtime adviser to President Donald Trump, is charged with lying to Congress about trying to contact WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, during the 2016 campaign and communicate what he was learning to Trump’s campaign. To prove that, prosecutors spent the first day of the trial presenting evidence that Stone did try to contact WikiLeaks — and that he was, in fact, not only in touch with the campaign, but with Trump himself.
The jury saw emails, text messages, and call records documenting Stone’s communications with the campaign around the same time that he was in touch with two associates about tracking down emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee that were eventually released by WikiLeaks; the US intelligence community later concluded that Russian intelligence was involved in hacking the DNC and orchestrating the release of the stolen emails through WikiLeaks.

The jury saw records of phone calls between then-candidate Trump and Stone in 2016, including on June 14, 2016, when the DNC announced it had been hacked, and in the weeks that followed. Prosecutors made clear that they didn’t know what the two men discussed — they only had the call logs — but they placed those calls in the middle of a timeline of Stone’s alleged efforts to get messages to WikiLeaks and Assange.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So? Mueller team is shut down. Mueller is feeble. Flynn’s case will be dropped. But maybe they’ll prosecute the Russians!!!!!!!!!!! You doofus.
So? Mueller team is shut down. Mueller is feeble. Flynn’s case will be dropped. But maybe they’ll prosecute the Russians!!!!!!!!!!! You doofus. Originally Posted by bambino
As the self proclaimed chosen one would reply” we will see what happens”, I believe Rick Gates will testify soon. He’s got a story to tell the public.
As the self proclaimed chosen one would reply” we will see what happens”, I believe Rick Gates will testify soon. He’s got a story to tell the public. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
He copped a deal last year you moron. Mueller is finished. And so is your dream.
Like I said there’s a 400 page report that includes the written answers from the fat lying bastard. Had you taken the time to read the report you would know what I’m referring to. Had I posted the actual report you would scream fake news because your savior demands you do so.

Do your own fucking work! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Since none of it is "proof", it still remains pretty wishful thinking on your part.

The way you babbled on about it, you had direct evidence of Trump crime and perjury. You've yet to produce that.

Nothing that's been stated so far disputes Trump's "I do not recall" statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...er-2019-11-08/ Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Bannon appears to make some strong assumptions about Stone's connection to Wikileaks, but nothing comes directly back to contradict Trump's written testimony. Wonder if they'll find a whistle blower who can swoop in and give third hand recollection of what Trump and Stone discussed on the phone. It certainly seems they have no proof of it right now.

. Full text of Mueller’s questions and Trump’s answers

SPECIAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE:

c. Are you aware of any communications during the campaign, directly or indirectly, between Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, or Rick Gates and (a) WikiLeaks, (b) Julian Assange, (c) other representatives of WikiLeaks, (d) Guccifer 2.0, (e) representatives of Guccifer 2.0, or (f) representatives of DCLeaks? If yes, describe who provided you with this information, when you learned of the communications, and what you know about those communications.

TRUMP:

Response to Question II, Part (c): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of any communications between the individuals named in Question II (c) and anyone I understood to be a representative of WikiLeaks or any of the other individuals or entities referred to in the question.

https://apnews.com/98f22511be924ced895ce5c0bfedfe37 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yes, "I do not recall" and nothing has contradicted that with any level of "proof" yet.

Rick Gates told Mueller he may have witnessed just such a call.( Volume 1 with redactions) Originally Posted by Jaxson66
A link here would also have been great, but I understand you don't wan't to site full sources as then you have show the more detailed story. Cutting and pasting your own selected text sets your narrative much better.

However, even in this case your own quote breaks the proof chain to Trump.

"Prosecutors made clear that they didn't know what the two men discussed."
Oh, and I forgot to ask Jax how that perjury claim against Lewandowski is coming along still?

Do you rate it higher or lower on the probability meter as this latest Bannon "gotcha" you are spewing?

It's gotta suck to watch the rug pulled out from your own feet so many times.

It'll be fun watching the House go through it's charades in public starting this week. I hope they vote soon, so the Senate can stomp them appropriately.
Oh, and I forgot to ask Jax how that perjury claim against Lewandowski is coming along still?

Do you rate it higher or lower on the probability meter as this latest Bannon "gotcha" you are spewing?

It's gotta suck to watch the rug pulled out from your own feet so many times.

It'll be fun watching the House go through it's charades in public starting this week. I hope they vote soon, so the Senate can stomp them appropriately. Originally Posted by eccielover
So what’s your defense of the fat lying bastard, the daily talking points of Fox opinion network?
What has to suck is waiting for your opinion to be given to you each day.
Trump stacks the courts, so eventually, your three headed monster will be two against one.

Your precious republic is consuming itself as a result of the preacher, the pulpit and the dribbling congregation. When will the lunacy end?

Never mind. Don’t give a fuck.
So what’s your defense of the fat lying bastard, the daily talking points of Fox opinion network?
What has to suck is waiting for your opinion to be given to you each day. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It must suck to be dreadfully stupid. Keep reading the Mueller report. Nobody else is.
Because it was a hoax? A witch hunt? A witch hoax? Are you just gonna Ho humm about this when your precious regime is about to fall? Tit.
Because it was a hoax? A witch hunt? A witch hoax? Are you just gonna Ho humm about this when your precious regime is about to fall? Tit. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Like I said, it must suck to be dreadfully stupid........like you.
It must suck to be dreadfully stupid. Keep reading the Mueller report. Nobody else is. Originally Posted by bambino
You should know, I truly doubt the cult45 members could comprehend the complexity of the Mueller report. But feed them a shit sandwich daily and they will follow blindly.
Because it was a hoax? A witch hunt? A witch hoax? Are you just gonna Ho humm about this when your precious regime is about to fall? Tit. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Would that fall be right before or right after the Senate acquits Trump of the hoax from the House.