What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 03-13-2016, 05:06 PM
First time for Band - yes Gotham is getting good. Especially now they brought in Hugo Strange
BoB is fucking awesome. They followed up with The Pacific which was good also but not as good. Don't get too star struck watching BoB. That mini series kicked off a lot of careers.
National Geographic... Big cats
[QUOTE=Fishpie;1057911162]I'm going to save you the troubles and tell you to stop at the end of season 4. Seriously, if you go beyond that to the end you will lose self respect, IQ points, and who knows what else. The final season has been rated one of the worst of all time. It gets that bad.

Thanks for the update......8 seasons is a lot to watch so I'll stop at 4 :-) I have watched all 8 seasons of X-Files.....twice!

• cr76
  • 03-15-2016, 12:18 AM
I just burned through the first 2 episodes of the people vs oj Simpson- FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! Cuba is great,
"Power" tv show on Starz I believe . Love that show !
Ink Master.
I love the artistic element, and the disfunctional characters.
I have no ink myself though...considering one.
Daredevil Season 2 is out today!
  • cr76
  • 03-18-2016, 06:13 PM
im now caught up on people vs oj and need to wait for the final episodes. Its good, but the sensationalism gets a bit much.

1. Kardsahian kids excited about their name being heard on tv and chanting it - implying futures stardom: cute

2. Romantic intentions between Marcia Clark and Chris Darden: well it is a dramatization of a real event.

3. Mark Furhman polishing Nazi Memorbilla: OH COME ON!!!!!

Need to catch up on gotham and Bates Motel
This looks interesting
Bates Motel god it's getting so good / Norman has gone nutttsO
Billions ... Love it ..
Shameless -- just as crazy as always .. but I have seen to not what it as much
  • cr76
  • 03-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Bates Motel god it's getting so good / Norman has gone nutttsO
Billions ... Love it ..
Shameless -- just as crazy as always .. but I have seen to not what it as much Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Love BATES MOTEL and how Norman is going down the hole further. Him greeting Emma's mom in a women's robe as just nuts.
that coming ... how he was sitting in the robe lol
Love BATES MOTEL and how Norman is going down the hole further. Him greeting Emma's mom in a women's robe as just nuts. Originally Posted by cr76
This looks interesting
Originally Posted by zerodahero
You should read the reviews. They trash the show and after watching that long trailer it seems they were to talk bad about it.
Everybody Loves Raymond