Steelers 2024 thread

I was at game.
First off an explanation of what you missed on TV…? A girl with tremendous tits bouncing down the field holding a Trump sign of some sort! Hilarious ��
Lot of Secret service! All over the place. Drones in the air.
As to the game…. I’ll admit when I’m wrong. Tomlin got it right! Russ was rusty on short quick stuff but his long ball was A+. The atmosphere was incredible!!!
Well, they have two good QBs. Tomlin earned his salary. Now win a playoff game……. Or two!
Well call me surprised. Holy freaking Beanie Bishop
Tomlin was right. Again. That's why he's a multimillionaire, professional coach and his haters are schlubs at home on their couch.
Tomlin was right. Again. That's why he's a multimillionaire, professional coach and his haters are schlubs at home on their couch. Originally Posted by tommy156
Yes tomlin was right....but you forgot to mention i was right and YOU were dead wrong
Wilson did good in the second half but I still prefer Fields, he’s a good passer AND runner.
Wilson did good in the second half but I still prefer Fields, he’s a good passer AND runner. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I disagree on the passing part J. His passes are straightline and easier to defend and harder to catch...no touch on his passes.
He needs to watch and learn
Gotta agree on the touch, that bomb to Pickens was a thing of beauty. Maybe they could get Fields involved in a Kordell Stewart type of role. Either way, it looks like the Steelers have 2 good QBs.
I’m not ready to crown Wilson the second coming of Ben or Bradshaw just yet. He was really bad in the first half and was booed. Which I thought was stupid. I expected him to be rusty. He turned it around in the second half. He completed 55% of his passes.(16/29) Pickens and Muth bailed him out a few times with outstanding catches. He didn’t have one passing attempt between the hash marks. That has to change. He does somethings better than Fields and Fields does somethings better than Wilson. At least we have two QBs the Steelers can win with. As long as they win, I don’t care which one plays.