Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Did your Daddy / brother and Momma / sister have any children that don't STILL ride the short bus and work at glory holes or are professional flat backers ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Let's encourage him to continue receiving instead of depositing ....

... ending the cycle would benefit Humanity.
That's absolutely what it said, you cock-sucking faggot; which means that Phelps remained a dim-retard until the day he died, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He did not hold views that were in line with being a democrat, I don't care what you post.
I only read the headline. Nothing is for profit. Everything goes back to reasearch. Don't believe the lies. Not for profit. Can't be overstated enough. Get it right. Sold to research facilities which goes towards balancing the spreadsheet.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2015, 03:43 PM

Do you right wingers call the omelet a chicken omelet?

He did not hold views that were in line with being a democrat, I don't care what you post. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you're a lib-retard with your head up your ass to shelter you from hearing the truth. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, those posts you're choosing to deny were from Mother Jones and The Telegraph.

Do you right wingers call the omelet a chicken omelet?

Originally Posted by WTF
OMG you have pictured chicken dick's children.
I only read the headline. Nothing is for profit. Everything goes back to reasearch. Don't believe the lies. Not for profit. Can't be overstated enough. Get it right. Sold to research facilities which goes towards balancing the spreadsheet. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

The word is trafficking and not profit. A drug dealer is still drug dealer if he giving his stuff away. It is against the law to TRAFFIC in body parts.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2015, 07:56 PM
The word is trafficking and not profit. A drug dealer is still drug dealer if he giving his stuff away. It is against the law to TRAFFIC in body parts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Which of course is not what they are doing and why they will not be charged with such...

This is just a political football both sides kick around to drum up cash.
And of course, that's NOT what JDrunk posted in the OP. He was "selling," not "trafficking."

What a fucking maroon!
The word is trafficking and not profit. A drug dealer is still drug dealer if he giving his stuff away. It is against the law to TRAFFIC in body parts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're fucking insane. They aren't trafficking in shit. It's not illegal for them to sell donated tissue and other things to labs for use in scientific testing. They are not trafficking in body parts. Jesus Christ.
You said "selling" in your OP. Now you're pulling the old crawdaddy. It is absolutely not illegal to sell donated body parts. How do you think that people on organ lists receive the organ they're waiting on?
You said "selling" in your OP. Now you're pulling the old crawdaddy. It is absolutely not illegal to sell donated body parts. How do you think that people on organ lists receive the organ they're waiting on? Originally Posted by WombRaider

• WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 06:21 AM
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mi6Awrm

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UHEJoWc.jp

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3zzH9UO.j

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So you believe babies are being killed and their body parts sold and all you are doing is posting on a hooker board. ..somehow your actions do not align with your stated belief. I would be doing much more if i believed wtf you believe.

I believe that women have made the choice to donate their aborted tissue to medical research and PPH is carryng out that wish in the constrict of the law.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Bill to defund PPH blocked...
And not only blocked but the Senate majority leader voted to block! Isn't he a republican?