Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Glad to see you staying the fuck outta my threads AssUp; all you contribute is pictures of your playtoys (feces) ................

Everyone else can go here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663

and here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=903686

To comment and vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's YOUR circle jerk Girlyturd, not mine.

Why don't you explain to the nice people who was "elected" in the one official DOTY poll last year? The poll that your pal, Corpy, refused to link to for MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS?

We all know who it was, Mr. Lookatme...LOOKATME! I'M POSTING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME!
AssUp, I am glad you are reading my posts and refraining from responding with your asinine comments within the thread itself; ........thanks for the restraint dude.
More and more people are refraining from commenting in your threads, girlfriend. That's why you have to bump your own shit so often.

ER, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO BUMP YOUR OWN SHIT SO OFTEN!!!!!!
The one's who are refraining ( you know who they are ) are the one's who have nothing of substance to offer but the usual "it's Bush's fault" , "damn did I kick your ass" or some such idiocy.........

Besides, a whole new group of posters are replacing those who don't want to participate....good riddance to the old guard !
BTW, I hope this thread (and others started by you) prosper; In fact, I am doing everything I can to keep this one going.....................good luck AssUp, may sun shine on all your threads - be they pro Obama or anti-Whirlaway !

Keep up the good work.
The one's who are refraining ( you know who they are ) are the one's who have nothing of substance to offer but the usual "it's Bush's fault" , "damn did I kick your ass" or some such idiocy.........

Besides, a whole new group of posters are replacing those who don't want to participate....good riddance to the old guard ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You can put ALL CAPS HEADLINES on a pig, but it's still a pig, Girlyturd.

There has been some backsliding lately. But hit us with another wave of SPAM and see how long that lasts.

HAHAHAHA......you are funny....good one.
Funny, and TRUE!
another day, another screaming post from .girlyturd.

At least this time he quotes Glenn Beck's blog.

Happy Monday folks.

wonder how murph longer IBIdiot's flameout will last.

Bigger question is how nuts LLIdiot will go about his government subsidized healthcare policy? we're seeing signs of a definite breakthrough.

Oh well ... Post on Girly, it wouldn't be ECCIE you and Glenn BECK!
Funny, and TRUE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So is this...LOL

LOL. That's your best line, Simple Jack.

LOL, as in LOLLIPOP?

As in Whiny's "Sweet Ass" lollipop?

As in "I wouldn't let my kid watch Sesame Street because he was too young to explain the punch line to me?"

As in, "Tonight there's BEANS for dinner?"

Giggly motherfucker.
LOL. That's your best line, Simple Jack.

LOL, as in LOLLIPOP?

As in Whiny's "Sweet Ass" lollipop?

As in "I wouldn't let my kid watch Sesame Street because he was too young to explain the punch line to me?"

As in, "Tonight there's BEANS for dinner?"

Giggly motherfucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tacs Rider is a Yssis Boy...LOL

and you're going away, retard.
another day, another shrill, hysterical accusation against POTUS by Whirlyturd! the Clown Crier!

You are the boy who cried (racial slur deleted).