Providers Under $

Gonzales,
Jerseygirl69 offered single pop bbbj,fs,&grk for 120 last wkend. Busty thin 6 foot tall milf. Originally Posted by Tom24
Did you visited her ? how'z she ?

Is Diamond from mesquite still in the game? Havent 'looked her up in a looooooong time. Has any one?
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Is Diamond from mesquite still in the game? Havent 'looked her up in a looooooong time. Has any one? Originally Posted by Hidaka
She's been out the game for a few months now, she was my go-to nutting buddy.
Good for her

she will be missed
Lets keep this thread alive ! Can we somehow edit or post a master list on the very first page, containing all the providers info ?
If u check out my reviews my most recent provides $.2 bbbj over in desoto.
If u check out my reviews my most recent provides $.2 bbbj over in desoto. Originally Posted by hornyhornfrog
My dick would run away if I tried to stick it in that face. Maybe if she would suck it for four dollars and some change.
I have seen diamond about 3 -4 weeks ago. Still a good girl. She's a little bigger than she used to be , I think we know why but she still will sick you off like the pro she is.
I dont know why . Do tell......
Jerseygirl69 is fun, but she's starting to show some mileage on her.
So what's a number for Diamond
  • Go4it
  • 11-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Hey Tiger - go back and read the title of the thread. All Jerseygirl69 ads, her showcase, and her reviews have a price tag of greater than $100. Or if you know she is bargaining with a lower rate - say so. Let's keep this thread on track.
I have seen diamond about 3 -4 weeks ago. Still a good girl. She's a little bigger than she used to be , I think we know why but she still will sick you off like the pro she is. Originally Posted by thrillwill13
Is this the Diamond you speak of?
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-tits/30265234

682-233-0185
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Is this the Diamond you speak of?
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-tits/30265234

682-233-0185 Originally Posted by LazurusLong
That's definitely not diamond, she's closer to her 40s and a bit chunky last visit.
Do you have a number latinmale