Members You Miss...

• Qi
  • 04-28-2014, 05:23 PM
wow. how pathetic is that - one account banned and the second in the cue. Looking forward to more egocentric bs from you dude.

and lets not forget the stable boy account

you do realize you are totally irrelevant here, no? Originally Posted by MountainGoat
So much anger, but sorry to disappoint you. I'm from Montreal. I visit your fair cities for pleasure as I have exhausted all the hotties up here. XY got what was coming to him for sure. Now, where are all the fine ladies in NY?
So much anger, but sorry to disappoint you. I'm from Montreal. I visit your fair cities for pleasure as I have exhausted all the hotties up here. XY got what was coming to him for sure. Now, where are all the fine ladies in NY? Originally Posted by Qi

wow. how pathetic is that - one account banned and the second in the cue. Looking forward to more egocentric bs from you dude.

and lets not forget the stable boy account

you do realize you are totally irrelevant here, no? Originally Posted by MountainGoat
jimmy goat! ...marys other handle is in da house ...even goats are welcome on the sunset jimmie cruise!
So much anger, but sorry to disappoint you. I'm from Montreal. I visit your fair cities for pleasure as I have exhausted all the hotties up here. XY got what was coming to him for sure. Now, where are all the fine ladies in NY? Originally Posted by Qi
Oh yeah....
XY got what was coming to him....
I know you are from across the border, but you seem like a smart guy....
Did you ever see his "ownness" post??
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=60

I have heard many here speculate that he is a lawyer....
A lawyer would certainly know that the word he was searching for was "onus", a word with latin roots.
He lost a lot of cred there....

What do you think about his BBFS thread and speculation. Lots of girls disputing his accusations. It should be a LOT of fun talking about him behind his back for the next 90 days.
  • Qi
  • 04-28-2014, 05:43 PM
You are such an angry soul. I will pray for you tonight. I hope when Jesus stretches out his hands, that you embrace him, and sooth your soul while you bask in his everlasting glory. God be with you Paul.

Oh yeah....
XY got what was coming to him....
I know you are from across the border, but you seem like a smart guy....
Did you ever see his "ownness" post??
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=60

I have heard many here speculate that he is a lawyer....
A lawyer would certainly know that the word he was searching for was "onus", a word with latin roots.
He lost a lot of cred there....

What do you think about his BBFS thread and speculation. Lots of girls disputing his accusations. It should be a LOT of fun talking about him behind his back for the next 90 days. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
tebow! ...lol
Qi, XY, Plastic Man, Ad-Lib, Screws on First Date, I know I've missed a few too....that was funny.
I think Iggy needs some help over there.
mary celso ...jimmy goat ...howdy jimmy ...any missing?

come on howdy ...at least try to hide your multiple handles!
mary celso ...jimmy goat ...howdy jimmy ...any missing?

come on howdy ...at least try to hide your multiple handles! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
He missed Gills.... but everyone always does......
Right Qi??
seriously???? exhausted all the Montreal hotties. Wow - my compliments

ijs

if it were for real, you would be a god..

unfortunately, you are just a tool

have a wonderful day
paul some have disputed some though imust say he hit dead on.

guys can figure out who he hit straight and who he didn't hit but he got some right
we all know the providers don't want it in the review heck I got one I saw last week that didn't want me to review because I told her I would put it in the review so she said don't review then lol
paul some have disputed some though imust say he hit dead on.

guys can figure out who he hit straight and who he didn't hit but he got some right Originally Posted by bjwstw
Getting "some" right is NOT like getting them "ALL" right as he purported.
Ownness was on him bj.....
I agree and hes got vendettas against a few no doubt.

But some of those names behind the scenes here its well documented amongst us that they do it or offer it.
Some don't come out and say it because they fear the shun from the providers or the attack that comes out on the board or just the refusal, basically johns word against providers word.

But if xy was a major league hitter ill say this, he would be amongst the leaugue leaders in batting average with the names he provided.
I agree and hes got vendettas against a few no doubt.

But some of those names behind the scenes here its well documented amongst us that they do it or offer it.
Some don't come out and say it because they fear the shun from the providers or the attack that comes out on the board or just the refusal, basically johns word against providers word.

But if xy was a major league hitter ill say this, he would be amongst the leaugue leaders in batting average with the names he provided. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Well, that's not saying much -- around 1 in 3 would put him in the league leaders. Hell, that isn't even a coin toss. If one is going to throw that kind of info out there, the standard should be higher than 33%.