Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

Ignorance is a lack of information. You didn't know where to find the answer.

You are therefore "ignorant."

By your definition, you are also "ignorant," since you have disclosed ..

"I ask this knowing the answer" .....

You can say "put up or shut up" all you want. It's a waste of bandwidth.

The number of "deaths" of cops is not the basis upon which I draw my conclusions regarding Obaminable's "War on Cops" .... it is but one factor.

It does appear, though, if you already know that deaths are lower, if in fact they are, then you have selected A FACTOR upon which you base your "argument" ... and that is an erroneous and flawed position to take.

This began the "war on cops" of Obaminable:

.. it was also one of those "victory lap" moments by a narcissistic ego-maniac with an inferiority complex, who desired to "show up" the professor! Very sad!

To address your one factor .... in 2015 there were 50 line of duty deaths by assault, which includes gunfire, and so far in 2016 there have been 38, which means there has been an increase OF DEATHS.

But as can been learned from the Dallas massacre there were officers assaulted who did not die ..... meaning five (5) died and nine (9) didn't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I merely pointed out that Obama has not had an incvrease in deaths like you alluded to. You are making this one year be your baseline knowing they have trended down.
WE both know where you draw your conclusion from. I have read through your posting and lets just say. I am not impressed with your ability to be unbiased towards a person of color. Should have done a little research on you before I wasted my time with a Klansman. Have a nice day.
I merely pointed out that Obama has not had an incvrease in deaths like you alluded to. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
He has had an increase, and still is having an increase. But you go ahead and play the number's game all you want. Assaults on police officers are up .... and they are continuing. Like the war ongoing with Muslim Terrorists Obaminable chooses to pretend it doesn't exist and hasn't been telling citizens to comply with what they are requested to do by police. The knuckleheads fighting with the police take it as a green light from "their Man in the White House" ....

The Government's own stats under Obaminable show the increase. But the proponents of violence against the police want to claim there is a DECREASE in violence against law enforcement officers.

In other words: "We don't assault as many police officers as we did last year!"

Like: "What's your problem man? I only committed ten rapes last year!!!!"

Of the two guests above: Which one was WRONG? Here's what Know-Nothing said:

On July 22, 2009 (6 months into office) President Barack Obama said:

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

"Disproportionately" to what? Do officers have a "race quota"? An arrest quota?

And this guy not only pretends to be a lawyer, but he also pretended to be a "constitutional law" professor, not to mention a "community organizer"!!!!

He encouraged this shit .... but now he doesn't want to deal with it.
Obama could save more cops lives if he just didn't show up to police memorials.
Obama could save more cops lives if he just didn't show up to police memorials. Originally Posted by gnadfly
.. or at least if he just has to show up ... keep his mouth shut!

This just about sums Obaminable up ....

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think ...."

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

If he were truly capable of "thinking" ... he would have ended it like this!

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts."!!!!!!!

But he needs a victory lap in front of the prof ..... Narcissism 101!!!!

Why is it the little guys have to wear coats and the "big shots" don't?
Talking about "weak" ..... you're a mental mouse.

I gave you the stats on police deaths ..... "your man's" stats!!!!

You're full of shit ...

...all you are doing is trying to divert attention away by changing the subject!

2014 ... BLS ... 39 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2015 ... FBI .....41 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2016 ... FBI .....38 HOMICIDES OF COPS BY THE END OF JUNE!

Race-baiting, ghetto trash! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sooooooo, what does this prove?

Still no war. Overblown nonsense by fake stat makers.

Next.

Next. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
So Obaminable uses "fake stat makers"!!!!!

No wonder he claimed that ISIS/ISIL was "JV"!!!!

Thanks for the admission of your man's dishonesty and incompetence.

Like I said .... "you're a mental mouse"!!!!
gay rey----> <------ lexie Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim The Inbred Chimp....> :mf_w00 t2:<..... everyone visiting EKIM'S 'holes !!!!

Next. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Randy Creep, check out the Greatest Interview of all Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Randy Creep, check out the Greatest Interview of all Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lemon is just like Creep ....

... he wants to go to a "break" when it ain't "working for him"!!!!!!
He has had an increase, and still is having an increase. But you go ahead and play the number's game all you want. Assaults on police officers are up .... and they are continuing. Like the war ongoing with Muslim Terrorists Obaminable chooses to pretend it doesn't exist and hasn't been telling citizens to comply with what they are requested to do by police. The knuckleheads fighting with the police take it as a green light from "their Man in the White House" ....

The Government's own stats under Obaminable show the increase. But the proponents of violence against the police want to claim there is a DECREASE in violence against law enforcement officers.

In other words: "We don't assault as many police officers as we did last year!"

Like: "What's your problem man? I only committed ten rapes last year!!!!"

Of the two guests above: Which one was WRONG? Here's what Know-Nothing said:

On July 22, 2009 (6 months into office) President Barack Obama said:

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

"Disproportionately" to what? Do officers have a "race quota"? An arrest quota?

And this guy not only pretends to be a lawyer, but he also pretended to be a "constitutional law" professor, not to mention a "community organizer"!!!!

He encouraged this shit .... but now he doesn't want to deal with it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think it's obvious, Obama wants to instigate a race war and he's doing it first with the police. What we might see next is white and black citizens engaging upon each other over their social differences there you'll have a race war. It will get so out of hand Police will have to engage in aggressive tactics to restore some degree of order. Then of course we'll have Martial Law because of racial civil unrest. This isn't just a worse case scenario but a very likely one as well.

Jim
There is no Obama. It's all done with CGI, Jim.

I thought everyone knew that.

Hoodwinked again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA !
I think it's obvious, Obama wants to instigate a race war and he's doing it first with the police. What we might see next is white and black citizens engaging upon each other over their social differences there you'll have a race war. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Then it occurs to me that if "Black Lives Matter" ....

.. the organizers of the BLM "protestors" (et al) should stay at home!

The Turks who decided to overthrow the existing government in Turkey should have stayed at home also. But they "underestimated" and/or incorrectly evaluated the response.

It's not the first time disgruntled people have written a check they couldn't cash!

As for Obaminable ... I don't go so far as to say he wants a race war ... that would tarnish his "legacy" ... no matter how he responds (and no response is a response!) ..... but I do believe he wants to engage in a "fade" with the minorities in this country for whom he has done NOTHING in the past 7 years.

Of course he's done little for the majority either! But the "majority" didn't have any high expectations for any accomplishments from him. To the minorities I think it may be a different matter. They are angry because they got NOTHING from him .... and they voted for him twice. They can't be angry at the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT ... they have to focus their anger on WHITEY!

As I have posted before: The "police" are the controlling arm of the WHITES by which the MINORITIES believe the WHITES control them .. and any MINORITY member who joins the police is a traitor to the "community"!!!!

Obaminable uses the police like Hitler used the Jews. To detract from his ineptness!
Disgruntled people are about to be regruntled this week when they find out that check was good for a four year fleece job at Drumpf U.

Where will you go, LLephantMan, when Drumpf takes your Medicare away?
another cop found innocent in Baltimore

yeah but Freddie gray's fambly got 6 million
There is no Obama. It's all done with CGI, Jim.

I thought everyone knew that.

Hoodwinked again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There might be only one benefit of a race war. Somewhere along the line someone might just put you out of your misery.

Jim