New Private Forum Proposal

Peace everyone. Time to watch the Denver\ New England game. Adios.
Peace everyone. Time to watch the Denver\ New England game. Adios. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You're 2 hours late for the start.

But at least it's kind of cute when women pretend to be interested in sports....
Maybe the Denver cheerleaders will flash some taint.
New England definitely showed theirs.
Saved for posterity.

And other stuff.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
This new direction has so much win I can't stop smiling. You could build back the Berlin wall with all the irony here.
Nevermind ...
I have seen the texts that THN sent Tara and she is not as innocent as she says she is. The other comments that have been made work both ways in this situation.
This is a great read thanks everybody.
In case you missed it, this is a thread about a new forum not the existence of imaginary texts. Tara has a terrible reputation from years of harassment just like this thread hijack she is attempting. If you are so desperate to be heard, Tara, then reactivate your account and start your own thread about texts you imagined to receive from providers who haven't given a second thought or mention of you since the day you left.

Everyone needs to back off and stay on topic since it appears this thread is gonna be left open.
Keeps getting better
You're 2 hours late for the start.

But at least it's kind of cute when women pretend to be interested in sports.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Go Cowboys!

Oh wait, that's not my line.
Everyone is looking for their glory hole.
Denver and Seattle will be a damn good game.
So are ya still shooting for a go-live date sometime this week?

I do like the last minute concept. In years past it was SOP to book a lady a week out. Now-a-days that doesn't seem to work well and same day appointments work better.
So are ya still shooting for a go-live date sometime this week?

I do like the last minute concept. In years past it was SOP to book a lady a week out. Now-a-days that doesn't seem to work well and same day appointments work better. Originally Posted by Hercules
Thanks to virtually everyone having a computer at their fingertips, it makes it so much easier for this kind of communication than ten years ago. That's why the old model needs tweaking.