Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Only because he was afraid

I'm thinking that a leaky colostomy bag would be a fitting answer...

Originally Posted by hotindallas
FIFY.
FIFY. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I will be waiting lmao, so why didn you come, if you feel this way about Suiram77? Originally Posted by suiram77
Why didn't I come? Your broke ass doesn't have two nickels to rub together. The better question to me is why pmd even bothered to waste his time dealing with your lying broke ass.

Get your ass back to work and style somebody's hair little girl before I call your boss with a complaint fatso.
I will be waiting lmao, so why didn you come, if you feel this way about Suiram77? I smell pussy lol Lucas you are board pussy, and never ever will be leaving the keyboards. Originally Posted by suiram77
What would be the point in showing up? Based on history they would at best case just see some fat dreadlock black guy barber with a Jennings on his hip claiming 77 was not there, but the fat dreadlock guy has a message from him.
I’m waiting on pmd to respond, I’m sure his ass want, because now it’s time to admit the whole truth. The rest off you troll and thugs and hoes can go suck on something literally, you don’t get a response from me. Pmd has earn my attention he showed up, so I will give him and him only my time. Good day trolls.
"...so I will give him and him only my time..."
like you gave me the envelope so i could collect it for and then give it to grace??

there's my story, your story, and the facts.
i'm not giving any more time to this.

btw, i have been out of town since about 10:30am saturday having fun w/ friends. just got back about an hr ago.
there's my story, your story, and the facts.
i'm not giving any more time to this.

Lmao, yeah I bet, you are not giving any more time to this. You know those 5 details I listed is what you didn’t want to tell your lil friends here and the hooker you came in place for. I went to Neiman Marcus and bought me some Gucci drivers with that $500 lol. Better luck next time pmd. Duces
I went to Neiman Marcus and bought me some Gucci drivers with that $500 lol. Originally Posted by suiram77
What's up with you females and and your obsession with shoes? How many purses do you own fat girl?
Duces Originally Posted by suiram77
Tara? Is that you?
So bitchtits, what was in your hand and on your hip?
So bitchtits, what was in your hand and on your hip? Originally Posted by corona
My guess would be a Colt 45.
All Ive got to say is Grace Preston might concievably be one of the most interesting human beings Ive ever come across.
Love to meet you sometime.

As to the thread topic Im reminded of the title of a fantastic film," Hedwig and the Angry Inch"
  • Crock
  • 10-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Tara? Is that you? Originally Posted by DentBick
Holy crap, it's all coming together...
All Ive got to say is Grace Preston might concievably be one of the most interesting human beings Ive ever come across.
Love to meet you sometime.

As to the thread topic Im reminded of the title of a fantastic film," Hedwig and the Angry Inch" Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
A tip of the hat to you for inspiring my new avatar and custom user title