The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Es war ein gefickt faden zu beginnen mit
[It was a fucked up thread to begin with] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I will give you the opportunity to explain why. Should you choose not to I will kindly ask that you go back to watching Tom and Jerry cartoons. Nothing wrong with that ;-)
Heh
I will give you the opportunity to explain why Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Should you choose not to I will kindly ask that you go back to watching Tom and Jerry cartoons. Nothing wrong with that ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Power Rangers kam, nachdem Tom & Jerry auf, und ich konnte diesen Scheiß nicht entgehen lassen.
[Power Rangers came on after Tom & Jerry, & I couldn't miss that shit.]
I will give you the opportunity to explain why.
....... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's like askin what's the best beer or wine. There's no such thing.
You guys are still engaging it in conversation...even after knowing who it is...

:facepalm:
^ the 10th conspiracy theorist. You all are a weird lot.
^ the 10th conspiracy theorist. You all are a weird lot. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wtf
DM, your Jelousy of over 3 years now looks so Childish. You are the only one who doesn't see it. Grow Up Already and get your Facts straight. The Other Whore gets the prize for outing Clients and Providers all over the web. You are silly enough to show your face, you bring your own misery upon yourself and it has nothing to do with me.Truly Insecure people constantly bash others to feel better about themselves. I feel sorry for you. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
YEP I thought you were talking about WU
A top 5 potty mouth outing whores list is a list with AlyssaXOXOs name all over it.

Where did medusa go? Did she burn out already?
A top 5 potty mouth outing whores list is a list with AlyssaXOXOs name all over it.

Where did medusa go? Did she burn out already? Originally Posted by dearhunter
She had a Marilyn Manson impersonator gig for a few days...
Dammit Dorian, from one extreme to another...your previous signature blinded me man butt and made me want to vomit.... now I can't read posts because the ScarJo avatar has me mesmerized in her hotness! Heil ScarJo

Also, can we be done with all these responses to obvious abandoment cry for attention threads? Simpleton topics baited with vanity or feigned interest so some op can feel loved then hated as the thread wears on. Indubitably, a Tom and Jerry cartoon has much higher entertainment value than this tripe.
^ very well written ;-)
Dammit Dorian, from one extreme to another...your previous signature blinded me man butt and made me want to vomit.... now I can't read posts because the ScarJo avatar has me mesmerized in her hotness! Heil ScarJo

Also, can we be done with all these responses to obvious abandoment cry for attention threads? Simpleton topics baited with vanity or feigned interest so some op can feel loved then hated as the thread wears on. Indubitably, a Tom and Jerry cartoon has much higher entertainment value than this tripe. Originally Posted by Mythos
The Fuhrer is back for another round. Heil Trumpler.
You obviously looking at the mirror and talking to yourself on that one.
As you're not only sad and pathetic but a dumb ass fucktard.

And to just double down in your stupidity, you brought it up again in your irrelevant thread you recently made, and triple down in stupid and referenced to "KMLWA's" SAME review of the sa

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Spice did you point Ms Natalia for rude comments like you pointed me for?

Remember when I basically call Dorothy stupid for talking about folks who had shit their pants while she had a turd hung up in her own thong?

If that was point worthy and rude ....what is this?
If that was point worthy and rude ....WTF is this? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
FIFY.