Dead candidate walking...

"Guccifer" for the congressional medal of honor or at least the Noble peace prize... he's more patriotic than 0brobro... fuckers
They'll have to let him out of jail first....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...am-weapon.html

Former intelligence officials say it’s a certainty that her server was compromised by [foreign] intelligence services.

Unless they were encrypted to U.S. government standards, “In my opinion there is a 100% chance that all emails sent and received by her, including all the electronic correspondence stored on her server in her Chappaqua residence, were targeted and collected by the Russian equivalent of NSA,” said former CIA case officer Jason Matthews, an expert in Russian intelligence.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...atrick-brennan

. Originally Posted by lustylad
This is where your age and general lack of knowledge about technology comes into play. Having a private server or not having a private server means diddly shit when it comes to deleting emails. Emails can be deleted remotely, dumbass. A server could be wiped remotely. You don't need to have physical access to it to perform either of those tasks. The emails she sends to others, assuming they're govt employees, would be stored on a government server. Why not just subpoena those? And just so you know, 'I don't know' is a perfectly acceptable answer to a question. I don't know why she needed a private server. You THINK you know, but you can't be certain.
No, you don't have a quote because there aren't any. You owe me an apology, cockucker. Just because you are in a rush to meet your eccie spam quota doesn't mean you are free to make things up.
I don't owe you shit, you old butt pirate. Take your sorry old ass and limp back down to talleywackers so old reytardo can give you his reacharound special, you degenerate shitmonkey.
But that's woomby's way. Just like all lying liberals, they'll make things up to support their lies and get 'frothing at the mouth" angry when they're caught out with their lies ! Then the name calling - " racist" is en vogue now with the lying libs for anyone who dares question their Dear Leaders actions or words - and the denial that they said it in the first place. That's straight out of the DNC play book. The gruberite followers of the dumbascraps can't think for themselves, so they take their marching orders from the BS that the media spoon feeds their feeble, sheeple minds. woomby would have a seizure if he were ever even near the truth, much less said it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Can't think for themselves, says the idiotic fucking shitbird who parrots faux news on a daily fucking basis. Get the fuck out, you disingenuous cocktard. You don't know it, but your entire post is a dead-on description of yourself and your ilk.
... I B Buttlicker ... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You keep bragging about that as though you're unnaturally proud of your perversity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Can't think for themselves, says the idiotic fucking shitbird who parrots faux news on a daily fucking basis. Get the fuck out, you disingenuous cocktard. You don't know it, but your entire post is a dead-on description of yourself and your ilk. Originally Posted by WombRaider
SOOOO weak woomby ! Can't even come up with your own response, so you do the childish " If I am , so are you " 2nd grade bullshit ! But considering that's the furthest that your education progressed, that's all that we can expect ! Pobrecita pinche puta ! Back to the 'holes for you cum guzzle ! go get some of those ropey loads and ATM that you so love !!!!! Let us adults have a discussion without your juvenile interruptions, puta y maricona !
This is where your age and general lack of knowledge about technology comes into play. Having a private server or not having a private server means diddly shit when it comes to deleting emails. Emails can be deleted remotely, dumbass. A server could be wiped remotely. You don't need to have physical access to it to perform either of those tasks. Originally Posted by WombRaider
This is where your arrogance and general lack of knowledge about everything but gloryholing comes into play. Unless you have physical control of the server, you can't know whether deleted means deleted, dumbass.

But keep getting all of your IT advice and support from the Hildabeast, cocksucker!

I don't owe you shit, you old butt pirate. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you think it's ok to make things up about what someone else has previously posted or said, slink away like a lying weasel when asked to substantiate it, and then refuse to retract your lies or apologize for them?

No wonder the freelance faggot from Arkansas can't hold a permanent job in journalism. If you pull that shit anywhere else, you get your ass fired.

You are a complete, utter POS. A maggot has more integrity than you do.
Having a private server or not having a private server means diddly shit when it comes to deleting emails. Emails can be deleted remotely, dumbass. A server could be wiped remotely. You don't need to have physical access to it to perform either of those tasks. The emails she sends to others, assuming they're govt employees, would be stored on a government server. Why not just subpoena those? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Can you mix personal and work emails on a government server, and then after a subpoena arrives go back and delete everything you deem "personal"?

Can you let the government technically comply with a subpoena by turning over all emails in its possession while you withhold the rest, without setting up your own private server?

You're way behind Hildabeast in thinking this through, sewer rat. She had it all figured out back in 2008.
So you think it's ok to make things up about what someone else has previously posted or said, slink away like a lying weasel when asked to substantiate it, and then refuse to retract your lies or apologize for them?

No wonder the freelance faggot from Arkansas can't hold a permanent job in journalism. If you pull that shit anywhere else, you get your ass fired.

Of course he thinks it's ok. He is an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Would you expect any thing else from this clown?

+ 1 !!!!! :woot _jump::w avetowel2:
Of course he thinks it's ok. He is an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Would you expect any thing else from this clown? Originally Posted by Budman
+ 1!!!!!!
SOOOO weak woomby ! Can't even come up with your own response, so you do the childish " If I am , so are you " 2nd grade bullshit ! But considering that's the furthest that your education progressed, that's all that we can expect ! Pobrecita pinche puta ! Back to the 'holes for you cum guzzle ! go get some of those ropey loads and ATM that you so love !!!!! Let us adults have a discussion without your juvenile interruptions, puta y maricona ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Childish? From the guy who goes on and on about the same fucking thing in every fucking post? GTFO you shitbird. You can't have an adult conversation. Never seen you even come close. You have nothing to say on any subject except whatever you hear on faux news that day. Idiot.
This is where your arrogance and general lack of knowledge about everything but gloryholing comes into play. Unless you have physical control of the server, you can't know whether deleted means deleted, dumbass.

But keep getting all of your IT advice and support from the Hildabeast, cocksucker!

Originally Posted by lustylad
That is patently false. You can absolutely wipe a server clean remotely. You're just fucking wrong. And it's because you're old as shit and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Of course I don't expect you do admit it, IB.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questi...ical-access-to