Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Nevermind the fact that almost the entire post was aimed as a response to Amiliah ... if you were not referring to her-- exactly which person on this thread did you lobby for? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Speaking of lousy mods.....

.....where are they?

(i thinck sat night might be anal night.....as it is the end of the week) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Thread open or closed....situation not going away.
I see Amiliah Rayne came in around 6th place... not a top five showing buy it does place. Grats to Amiliah!
I see Amiliah Rayne came in around 6th place... not a top five showing buy it does place. Grats to Amiliah! Originally Posted by Mythos
Well, hopefully the mods are taking advantage of your nasty roast beef looking pussy to provide you with more protection about such an interesting thread topic. Or hopefully, they just close this stupid thread and we can talk about why you are an outing whore in another thread.
Nothing wrong with anything I said. No rule violation at all. Only violation has come from you and the other. Harassment, fighting, threadjacking, to name a few.

I have declared from the start; you have a case of mistaken idetity. I have offered to work privately to prove this.

The fact that you refuse proves you do not want truth. You only want someone to focus your hate upon.

You are quilty of many forum rule violations. A brief time out will serve you well to clear your mind.

This was an innocet thread to take notice of what I saw was a friendly competition. SO again. Gratz on 6thish place this week.

Time will clear up the rest. I have no doubt.

Be well
Nothing wrong with anything I said. No rule violation at all. Only violation has come from you and the other. Harassment, fighting, threadjacking, to name a few.

I have declared from the start; you have a case of mistaken idetity. I have offered to work privately to prove this.

The fact that you reduse proves you do not want true. You only want someone to focus your hate upon.

You are quilty of many forum rule violations. A brief time out will serve you well to clear your mind.

This was an innocet thread to take notice of what I saw was a friendly competition. SO again. Gratz on 6thish place this week.

Be well Originally Posted by Mythos
With this post alone, you've violated the rule of retarded drunk posting, (okay, I admit that I obviously just made that bullshit rule up myself just now, but whatever.) In addition to violating the rule of being an outing whore with a mandle, Dummy Marie, (I didn't have to make those rules up that you've violated.)

. You only want someone to focus your hate upon Originally Posted by Mythos
No man even talks like that you outing whore. You keep fucking up with your posts.
I see Amiliah Rayne came in around 6th place... not a top five showing buy it does place. Grats to Amiliah! Originally Posted by Mythos
Im glad you still care

The fact that you refuse proves you do not want truth. You only want someone to focus your hate upon.

Be well Originally Posted by Mythos
Your ass needs a time out you don't even know what that is... No trick is worried about the 9pm race..

BTW REMEMBER

lYou're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.
Originally Posted by Mythos
So why are you worried about when I Post an ad ?

Someone is jelly just wait till I start allowing reviews maybe then you will recognize you aint shit... Remember they wuv me not you!

How much did you charge a hour and still couldn't fix all that shit you stuff in them spanks? Pffft

Im about to come up from nothing to bigger & better while you drown in your misery.. heh you aint shit tubby

You should have played your game better then maybe I would have never figured out your bs.. BUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND is that people are behind me NOT YOU.. YOU used me to ATTEMPT TO GET APPOINTMENTS but we all know you aint worth $500 -$600 a hour.... You keep on with your fuckery because life is a bitch..

You know who you message & that shit proves who you deny you are tubby marie... Ol proper ass hoe has to make a mandle to be real lmfao if you're not marie then it's DORIAN because both of yall are BSC.. keep on with the fuckery...

Only whore to use apocalypse is tubby marie mentioning MD 20/20 & this handle mentioned the same..

You ralleyed for who to get a lesser ban because your post history says different.. pffft
which hooker are you? we all know your not a dude......spit it out....unburden your ass, youll feel better....not loved but better......nobody loves fake ass mandles, remember the movie about the ghosts..........come into the light
There you are Marie. I knew you would come running with all that flab flopping. You are a easy mark. You just cant help yourself. Yes I am older but you look older with that fucked up sponged off tummy/arms. What's getting old is you worn out Ho bags and tricks with the old shit. Because this is the only thing you have on me. Lets see you love to out close friends that you have. Make note everyone that Marie AKA Yummy Marie is just another outing whore...
You need a new hobby Marie.
Originally Posted by R.M.
You Cheeseburger eating whore. Watch out who you call Fat. With your BBW ass.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1973451
And you look like a drag queen beat you down with a Brillo pad. Marie.

Originally Posted by R.M.
Don't play stupid outing whore. Who were you referring to? This isn't a difficult question to answer, dummy yummy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's pretty simple dummy marie. Simply say the handle of the person who you tried to defend who was banned. You're not going to because you know you fucked up idiot. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Dumbass Marie got emotional and fucked up.
Question is now, will the mods ban her for having Mythos handle before guesting Yummy Marie?
Should be banned just for being stupid on the general principle.

She's laughing at you Houston mods!!!!

Inaction will make the rest of us laugh at you too!!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Isn't it a bannable offense to connect a guested handle with any current ECCIE member(s) regardless of the validity of the aforementioned aspersions? Just curious....
Isn't it a bannable offense to connect a guested handle with any current ECCIE member(s) regardless of the validity of the aforementioned aspersions? Just curious.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You must getting free pussy stay your funky ass in dallas
This whore war is apparently about rug muching gone bad.

Apparently business partners/friends DM and YM had a falling out.

YM is alledged to have "outted" DM

Begin the angry cunt witch hunt

These whores think I am YM...nay.. they "know" I am YM.

I cant fix stupid but I can enjoy playing with it. I would rather they oozed away but they really want my attention. How can I ignore the special needs kids?

I have no fight with these people but they want there to be one. Anger misplaced. Originally Posted by Mythos
Frankly-- whether or not you are or aren't YM is of zero consequence to me. She invited me to dinner a couple of times when I visited Houston-- but I was warned by a wise bird that she was a ticking time bomb of trouble, so I always avoided.

There is no "alleged" in the outing accusation. That aspect happened. Beyond that-- I leave it to those who actually have to be concerned about it all. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I have no first hand knowledge of anything so I state "alleged" - tragic, and yes, I get the volitility, one reason i have refrained from peronsal contact with any if the pack as well. Too much coed instability. Too much coed crazy. I knew there was a conflict with another provider (who's original name I cannot recall so I will refer to her as buttmunch) and the "pack" - but that there was drama within the pack, was news, I think, to the coed population in general. Ty R.M. for sharing. Originally Posted by Mythos