Random Thoughts

clamato
Now if you could hook up a vibrator to go off during the game and she's wearing it. Would make you play harder
Wanting to buy a new phone, but I keep talking myself out of it.
Shopping for sexy little golf skirts has me excited!
Shopping for sexy little golf skirts has me excited! Originally Posted by Vannah

Hoping that you post pics has ME excited!!!
Hoping that you post pics has ME excited!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Then I might just have to take some pictures the next time we're out on the course.
Hey, I just realized yesterday was my hobby anniversary! Exactly one year since my very first appointment. What a bundle of nerves I was! 365 days, many appointments, and 24 P411 OKs later I don't get jittery too much anymore, thank goodness!
Hey, I just realized yesterday was my hobby anniversary! Exactly one year since my very first appointment. What a bundle of nerves I was! 365 days, many appointments, and 24 P411 OKs later I don't get jittery too much anymore, thank goodness! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Well happy hobby birthday, dear Spanky!
  • BK
  • 05-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Hey, I just realized yesterday was my hobby anniversary! Exactly one year since my very first appointment. What a bundle of nerves I was! 365 days, many appointments, and 24 P411 OKs later I don't get jittery too much anymore, thank goodness! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Congrats. Late to the game but I see you are making it up quickly. Isn't it grand that all these lovely ladies want to get naked and play with us old farts.
Congrats. And may this year be full of great experiences and rememberable moments. Heck great year for everyone!
Well happy hobby birthday, dear Spanky! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ha ha, thanks! You were one who got to experience "nervous Spanky" early on. Somehow I got over it! All of your guidance really helped with that and I'll always be grateful for it.

Congrats. Late to the game but I see you are making it up quickly. Isn't it grand that all these lovely ladies want to get naked and play with us old farts. Originally Posted by BK
It is indeed! Only wish I had discovered it sooner.

Congrats. And may this year be full of great experiences and rememberable moments. Heck great year for everyone! Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Hell yeah! It will have to be one crazy year to top this one though.
You can't please everyone, but everyone doesn't matter.
Lol Vannah!!!

Lol Vannah!!!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I just saw that and I was just about to post that here, myself!

Omg, that's great. Love it, Vannah!!!
Another plan foiled by menstruation. Fuck.