the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

Hey it's photoshop boy .......yet again. Originally Posted by JCM800
Whereas you're still trying to master shoe laces, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The IDIOT strikes again. I'm not trying to take away YOUR right to have a gun in your home. I simply want MY right to keep IDIOTS like YOU and YOUR guns out of my home. IDIOT.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Didn't answer any of my questions. Please try again.
The IDIOT strikes again. I'm not trying to take away YOUR right to have a gun in your home. I simply want MY right to keep IDIOTS like YOU and YOUR guns out of my home. IDIOT.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're a lying jackass, Speedy, you voted for Odumbo, et al.
Typical shit wallower. Won't answer any questions. Won't provide pertinent links. Won't try and justify his endless verbal ejaculations.

You're worthless, Corpy!
You're a lying jackass, Speedy, you voted for Odumbo, et al. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IDIOT!
IDIOT! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're the one who voted for Odumbo, Speedy.
You're the one who voted for Odumbo, Speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unfortunately, with the Republican party in shambles and no viable candidate stepping forward, you're looking at another 8 years after Obama of a Democrat in the White House. Maybe we'll have President Hillary Clinton. IDIOT.
Unfortunately, with the Republican party in shambles and no viable candidate stepping forward, you're looking at another 8 years after Obama of a Democrat in the White House. Maybe we'll have President Hillary Clinton. IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're a damnable fool if you think Odumbo is or has been better than anybody else, Speedy.

You're a damnable fool if you think Odumbo is or has been better than anybody else, Speedy.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doesn't matter what I think. 65,917,257 U.S. citizens agreed with me and put Obama into office. That's called a majority. 61.7% of the electoral vote went Democratic. As things stand now, a Democrat will follow Obama as President of the U.S.

IDIOT.
Doesn't matter what I think. 65,917,257 U.S. citizens agreed with me and put Obama into office. That's called a majority. 61.7% of the electoral vote went Democratic. As things stand now, a Democrat will follow Obama as President of the U.S.

IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
"They did it" so "you did it" doesn't justify you and yours infringing on the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.
"They did it" so "you did it" doesn't justify you and yours infringing on the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.
If you don't like the gun control laws that exist in the state in which you live, or elsewhere in this country, there is a court system through which you can take your objections. Good luck. IDIOT.
If you don't like the gun control laws that exist in the state in which you live, or elsewhere in this country, there is a court system through which you can take your objections. Good luck. IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're the one IDIOTICALLY bitching about the law suit to do just that, Speedy.
No YOU ARE!

Another thread hijacked by IBIdiot's childish Pee Wee Hermann repartee.

Great job, jerkoff. When are you going to explain what HDDB means so I'll know where you came up with it. It's quite annoying when your handle is turned into a paragraph, only part of which is English.

What do you say, Corpy?
No YOU ARE!

Another thread hijacked by IBIdiot's childish Pee Wee Hermann repartee.

Great job, jerkoff. When are you going to explain what HDDB means so I'll know where you came up with it. It's quite annoying when your handle is turned into a paragraph, only part of which is English.

What do you say, Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who is both mentally off and off topic, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your memory is shorter than your puny penis, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

HDDB means Hasa Digga Douche Bag. From Bambinos dictionary. Originally Posted by bambino

Let's shorten it for him. Hasa Diga Douche Bag. Or, HDDB. So HDDB is an expert on Ugandan culture and language. I knew he was the illegitimate by- product of Idi Ahmin and a local Ugandan spinner. HDDB hyena. Originally Posted by bambino
HDDB and DEM are distinctions the cum-gobbling golem fucktard justly deserves; hence, hereafter it shall be known as "the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM"!

Hasa Diga Ysswipes a douche bag. Much better. Originally Posted by bambino
I think all the dipshits are out to sneak in under the new, lowered bar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga Douche Bag. Originally Posted by bambino

Hey bambino, did you really "share" your avatar with this disgusting sicko who puts his shit in pierogies and eats them? I thought he hijacked it.

Hey IB, remind me what Assup's special titles are. Is HDDB Hasa Diga Douche Bag? Originally Posted by lustylad