This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

You think I'll get my money now, since she is still working?
Kitty,

What's your booze bill a week now that you are RETIRED?
Would you skip a week or two, and give me my money? I know you told me, your Social Security checks would be hitting the check cashing place soon... But I had car problems, and that 495 dollars would come in handy pretty soon.

ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT!!! Don't let me stress you about the money, I just need it.

Have you caught up on all your ICK threads yet? You should since, I know you enjoy wine so much, it is a fun light read after a half gallon or two of Canada's finest.

Again I give you a great big thumbs up for quitting at a ripe age, ( only the weirdos really like cottage cheese thighs )

Gods speed with ya' in your new found freedom in RETIREMENT! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Dude you are frickin stoopid. For real.

I am NOT a drinker. I don't even finish a single glass of wine but once in a blue moon. You know why??? I have a medical condition called Hypotension. I have to take medication to elevate my blood pressure because it drops to dangerously low levels.

Hypotension is more dangerous than Hypertension because you just die in your sleep. Why would I be doing something that would lower my already dangerously low blood pressure? I tried to smoke *** one time and I went blind for like 30 minutes. It was terrifying. My blood pressure dropped so low my brain couldn't get enough oxygen and it caused me to lose my vision.

I have had this condition all my life, it causes me to have narcolepsy which is why I have to take medication prescribed by my cardiologist to elevalte my blood pressure, otherwise I wouldn't be able to drive a car safely, if my blood pressure is low the sensation of driving makes me fall asleep uncontrollably.

It's a rare condition and it runs in my family. The only thing Canadian in my house is my two Canadian fur coats.

So, that's how stupid you making shit up about me is. Idiotic. Yeah, Like I'm a fucking drunk. I'd have been dead a long time ago if I even tried it. That's why it's so stupid that crashkopf claimed to have seen me dressed like a ho in a bar. Duh. I don't go to bars. It's not fun to be around drinkers when you don't drink.

I absolutely abhor drunks and I get physically ill from the smell of alcohol on someone's breath.

You're delusional claim that I owe you a fictitious $495.00 is redundant you fart knocker. You have never met me. Never spoken to me in person or even on the telephone. You are a miserable POS wanna be man who has to try to make someone look bad to make your own poor pitiful life feel better. Well guess what??? Your attempts are EPIC FAILS.

Take your bullshit ass coo coo crazy ass to the nut house where you belong and get some fucking therapy so you will quit purposely trying to hurt people who have never done a thing to you that you've never even met. Try to get some help to find a life so you can get your fake ass out of mine.

You are trying to point a finger at me with some lies thinking you are doing some damage well the finger you point is at the same one looking back at you in the mirror. Yes shame on you. You should crawl off with your tail between your legs like the disgrace you are to what makes a REAL man.

Shaking my head at the level you low lives sink to. SOOOOO Disgusting. Junior High kids have more maturity than you. Seriously. I know more manly 12 year olds.

Cheers! Dumb Ass, I just went left on you, Do I need to slam your ass with my right?

Can't believe I didn't really look at her original post to this thread. And good luck getting your money, we all know how that will work out. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

This is my original post.

This is TheEccie214's low-life hate-filled deception he faked to sink to new record low's in his life as a scumbag.

You should hold a sign at the street corner saying "I am a deceiving hateful liar who tries to hurt women by slandering them. I make up shit because I don't have a leg of truth to stand on."

Someone ought to take you to the vet and have you put to sleep you aren't in your right mind. You bite people who've never done anything to you for no reason. You're just crazy and like to bite.

For real go to the doctor, maybe something is eating your brain and making you viscous. It's not normal. Did you ever notice you're the only one who stoops down in the sewar on a continual basis telling lie after lie in a never ending vendetta againsty a woman you are obviously totally psychotically obsessed with? You scare me for real.

I also found out who you really are and the low life shit you did to like 8 women on this site. How could you ever talk shit about Vi you sleaze bag. You know what the fuck you did. You are a piece of dog shit. Straight out a dog's ass.

X Hamster ring a fuckin bell Loser????
Call me for the REAL TRUTH.

This is not outting. I am giving out no real life info on anybody just info that relates to the safety of a provider's right to privacy.

He has to make up lies about me when he's the one with real skeletons in the closet.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Well your goose is cooked. Call me Karma mother fucker.
Ok, I'll bite...what's the Vi story?
He has zero room to talk about anyone especially Vi when he's guilty of flagrantly disrespecting providers and posting videos of them on XHamster that he taped without permission during sessions. 8 different providers.

I was informed by a victim I will not disclose. This is not the only handle TheEccie214 has had.

Unlike him, I don't have to make shit up. He is a real, deal dirty scumbag.
He has zero room to talk about anyone especially Vi when he's guilty of flagrantly disrespecting providers and posting videos of them on XHamster that he taped without permission during sessions. 8 different providers.

I was informed by a victim I will not disclose. This is not the only handle TheEccie214 has had. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
The problem with guys like theeccie214 is he throws out all these accusations about others, just like a few other trolls do (one that is no longer here after guesting his multiple accounts), yet the only basis he has for throwing shit at the wall is his own doing of bad deeds that he accuses others of doing. Maybe it gives him justification for being the ass he is.
Kitty why are you picking on me?

You still owe me money, and I am sorry for sticking it in your butt.
Eccie214 got called on his shit because I'm the bitch who don't give a fuck. He sat here and posted lie after lie about me because he got told off for requesting bb, yes in chat. Sickening. Wants to ruin a provider for respecting her body. He has obviously got issues with women period, the hatred and disrespect is unnatural.

Well, his dirt came out.

Kitty why are you picking on me?

You still owe me money, and I am sorry for sticking it in your butt. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
STFU fart knocker. You're a nutcase.
Eccie214 got called on his shit because I'm the bitch who don't give a fuck. He sat here and posted lie after lie about me because he got told off for requesting bb, yes in chat. Sickening. Wants to ruin a provider for respecting her body. He has obviously got issues with women period, the hatred and disrespect is unnatural.

Well, his dirt came out.
... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty,

If you have had issues with clients, then why don't you start a topic in the powder room and complain there? This isn't doing your case any good.

I'm concerned about you, Kitty. If you start a topic in the private areas, though, there will probably be some similar falling out with others but at least, it'll be all female.

But perhaps it won't affect your business like these type of topics must be doing.

Good luck with it all.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth, this shit does NOT affect my business. The fact that you would even say some bs like this to me after the horrid lies these losers have spread about me in incomprehensible. Especially, when the truth on a deceptive hobbyist hiding from his old handle comes out. Which is worse? Me defending myself or a loser that posts videos of providers online without their permission and tries to slander and ruin a provider by spreading lies and bullshit about her for months now?

Of all people you are the LAST person I expected to hear this sort of garbage from.

Do you think any of these motherfuckers respected me enough to keep their garbage in the mens room?

I've got an issue if you guys don't want to do your jobs as moderators and allow bullshit like this to continue and a provider to be bashed and insulted and lied about after she repeatedly asked for assistance and NOTHING WAS DONE.

I have ZERO issues with clients. I have issues with people disrespecting ME. These losers have never met me let alone paid me. The fact that you'd stick up for them is completely unjust. I am concerned for your rationality.
I'm not a moderator in this section and only wrote what I did (one female to another) to suggest a different path of communicating.

My intention was to be helpful. My intent wasn't to cause you more stress.

My apologies. It won't happen again.

Take care,
Elisabeth
Well, maybe next time you should read the thread before you judge somebody. This had nothing to do with any of my clients or my relation with them.
This is great because you're so far out there on this one.

Please share the details of this video story, my first ever hearing about it.