How are we going to pay for all this shit?

• Tiny
  • 10-04-2021, 01:14 PM
What you seemed to have proven is that Trump kept upon the same trajectory that Obama was on...and one could make an argument that cutting your taxes in 2017 to put more money in your pocket without factoring in the increased debt that tax cut would effect many many middle class taxpayers future SS and Medicare payments or LACK THEREOF.. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't explain that very well. This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway. Please note that GDP per capita grew 22.9% from 1999 to 2017. But median household income grew only 1.9%. After the corporate tax cuts, median household income IN JUST TWO YEARS grew 7.7%, compared to 4.4% for GDP. At last the middle class was starting to share in the American dream, before COVID knocked us for a loop.

Look at the graphs of government debt posted by NoirMan and me. The debt didn't jump up markedly until 2020, and that was the result of both parties working together. As you have pointed out, spending bills originate in the House, and Democrats controlled the house.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 01:19 PM
I did not explain myself....Biden cut cut taxes to ZERO and increase household income but at what cost down the road.
I did not explain myself....Biden cut cut taxes to ZERO... Originally Posted by WTF
Great news! I must have missed it! When did our Snoozer-in-Chief "cut cut taxes to ZERO"?

Guess I'll go out and celebrate then!
Wtf are you even posting about?

Are you even in the right thread?

This is not some homoerotic prison thread... Originally Posted by WTF

Now, now... go easy, wtf. You're not the only dumbfuck who gets lost and confused around here!

Still having those gay flashbacks, eh?
This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway... Originally Posted by Tiny
Oh dear! Did tiny just call someone a fool?

Comparing Obama/Trump GDP growth is a favorite pastime of a recently un-banned eccie poster!
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Now, now... go easy, wtf. You're not the only dumbfuck who gets lost and confused around here!

Still having those gay flashbacks, eh? Originally Posted by lustylad
Lol

I keep having nightmares an old horse voiced bitch wants to stick her finger up my butt...I'm sporting a extra extra large dreaded Yankee pinstripes baseball uniform with the greatest Yankee of all..... the Big bambino stitched on the back. Butt instead of hitting homers, I'm stuffing the ballot box with "Grab'em by the Pussy" stickers.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Oh dear! Did tiny just call someone a fool?

Comparing Obama/Trump GDP growth is a favorite pastime of a recently un-banned eccie poster! Originally Posted by lustylad
If he did he called us both one lustyladdieboy, with the memory shorter than a Porcupine's dick. Weren't you one of the fools trying to bet me that very thing 3 years ago!
I keep having nightmares an old horse voiced bitch wants to stick her finger up my butt....I'm sporting a extra extra large dreaded Yankee pinstripes baseball uniform with the greatest Yankee of all...the Big bambino stitched on the back... Originally Posted by WTF
What's your Louisville slugger size? 38 inches? Not sure if Bam can shove anything that long up your stretched-out butt, but I'm sure he's willing to give it a try!
Weren't you one of the fools trying to bet me that very thing 3 years ago! Originally Posted by WTF
If you were smart, you'd be bragging til the cows come home about Joey's growth numbers since taking office!

Go back and read my post #262.

The economy is currently growing over TWICE AS FAST as it did in Obama's and/or Trump's best year!

So why aren't the dim-retards shouting out this good news from every mountaintop??

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

They're keeping mum because it would make everyone scratch their heads and ask "THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO PASS A WASTEFUL, RECKLESS, IRRESPONSIBLE $5.5 TRILLION SPENDING BLOWOUT" if the economy is already booming???
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 02:22 PM
The economy is on a sugary high just like it was with Trump! But you would not admit so in 2018. You clucked around like a banny rooster...
Well then, go tell Joey, Nancy, Bernie, Chucky, AOC and the rest of that fucking dim-retard clown show that the economy is already on a "sugar high" bender and now is NOT the time to hand out more candy to everyone!!!
I didn't explain that very well. This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway. Please note that GDP per capita grew 22.9% from 1999 to 2017. But median household income grew only 1.9%. After the corporate tax cuts, median household income IN JUST TWO YEARS grew 7.7%, compared to 4.4% for GDP. At last the middle class was starting to share in the American dream, before COVID knocked us for a loop.

Look at the graphs of government debt posted by NoirMan and me. The debt didn't jump up markedly until 2020, and that was the result of both parties working together. As you have pointed out, spending bills originate in the House, and Democrats controlled the house. Originally Posted by Tiny
Doesn’t mean a correlation, which is obvious actually. Low unemployment drove increased real wages along with extraordinarily high consumer spending, all accompanied by low interest rates. All of these things were coming anyway.
What you seemed to have proven is that Trump kept upon the same trajectory that Obama was on...and one could make an argument that cutting your taxes in 2017 to put more money in your pocket without factoring in the increased debt that tax cut would effect many many middle class taxpayers future SS and Medicare payments or LACK THEREOF.. Originally Posted by WTF
Tax “debt”? It’s our money….

Federal income tax was unconstitutional, until they amended the constitution. Thieves

https://constitutioncenter.org/inter...nal-income-tax
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Well then, go tell Joey, Nancy, Bernie, Chucky, AOC and the rest of that fucking dim-retard clown show that the economy is already on a "sugar high" bender and now is NOT the time to hand out more candy to everyone!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Can't you see that I am agreeing with you?
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Great news! I must have missed it! When did our Snoozer-in-Chief "cut cut taxes to ZERO"?

Guess I'll go out and celebrate then! Originally Posted by lustylad
I meant to put a "if" before that lol