In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Please stop sending me pms too no im not interested you sick fuck. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
WTF are you even talking about? I haven't sent you any PMs or texts you loopy hooktard!

Seriously, just stop posting, you're making yourself look even crazier than usual.
WTF are you even talking about? I haven't sent you any PMs or texts you loopy hooktard!

Seriously, just stop posting, you're making yourself look even crazier than usual. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Wtf are you talking about? Your insane just like all the girls say. Go get that dick bigger instead of bothering me. I don't give two fucks about you.
Stop posting already
I'm bothering you? You're the crazy person who replied to me. You butted your horse face into the conversation, not the other way around.

I can do this all day. But since you clearly don't give two fucks I'm sure I won't hear any more of your BSC rambling, will I?
Oh you will. Cue meltdown in 3... 2.... 1.....
Nah, I think she's just hangry. She must have misplaced her feed bag.
Yawn. Yes Raising Canes does sound good

P.S. I think you mean 'raising Cain' but don't worry you can't possibly look any more stupid.
Raising Canes does sound good Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That’s my girl...

P.S. I think you mean 'raising Cain' but don't worry you can't possibly look any more stupid. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Thank you, sweet baby Jesus.

I'm singing Alanis Morrisette to this one.
Actually, to be fair, she may have been referring to the restaurant. If that's the case then I'm the one who looks stupid but I didn't realize they served food in a trough.
Actually, to be fair, she may have been referring to the restaurant. If that's the case then I'm the one who looks stupid ... Originally Posted by Brandofan
Yes, and you do.
Yep, I guess this is me!

With a body like hers I think I could handle a horse face.

P.S. I think you mean 'raising Cain' but don't worry you can't possibly look any more stupid. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Oh boy that's an ironic and cringe-worthy post.
I've honestly never been there but I can admit when I'm wrong.

However I haven't sent her any PMs or any of the other crazy stuff she's making up.