Redhead Mondays

Ahh, Marcus and Lady Y, it is these perfect examples of dreams that have gotten me into my current situation wherein a redhead has claimed an option.
I blame my surprised acceptance on the contributors to this thread, who are clearly at fault for presenting distractions, including, surprisingly, the West Texan, who was late to the game. Without question, he needs to travel to the northern midwest, away from the barren desert, and let one of the lifeguards save him (Btw CK, it's a diff red).
Ahh, Marcus and Lady Y, it is these perfect examples of dreams that have gotten me into my current situation wherein a redhead has claimed an option.
I blame my surprised acceptance on the contributors to this thread, including the West Texan, who was late to the game. Without question, he needs to travel to the northern midwest, away from the barren desert, and let one of the lifeguards save him. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OMG no fucking way. To think I had a part in that I rip at my Id and flay at it. You idiot I yell as I strike again and again