Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

OK, I,gues I spoke too soon. Your proof that I had no proof is a link to the Whiny flame thread about me?

I guess the flameout is alive and well.

This reminds us of the ridiculous way you managed the "link to my poll" discussion that lasted for months. Kinda stale, eh Corpy?

I think you'd be better off changing your avatar back to ProphylacticMan! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DIPSHIT of the YEAR has spoken... and he's as stupid as ever...LOL
what is your take on the thread, "Sweet Ass?"

What is your Tube, er take on anything?

still haven't seen any of your pals post in support of your positions, your posts or your existence here.
You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery.
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Or the fucking Bible! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The bible is a very good book about how to live in society.

It's a C- when Thumpers try to take it literally.
The bible is a very good book about how to live in society.

It's a C- when Thumpers try to take it literally. Originally Posted by Old-T
Amen brother.
OK, I,gues I spoke too soon. Your proof that I had no proof is a link to the Whiny flame thread about me?

I guess the flameout is alive and well.

This reminds us of the ridiculous way you managed the "link to my poll" discussion that lasted for months. Kinda stale, eh Corpy?

I think you'd be better off changing your avatar back to ProphylacticMan! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whereas you're a "flaming faggot" that knows the "endings" of all gay plays, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

DIPSHIT of the YEAR has spoken... and he's as stupid as ever...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker. Your cheap, whoring sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is still a double bagger, but you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery. Your whole argument as to Mr. Lincoln promulgating the war for something other than Union in 1861 is a fiction and a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Whereas you're a "flaming faggot" that knows the "endings" of all gay plays, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dull, boring? Yes. Formulaic? Positively! Desperate? You betcha!

Yet somehow hilarious about a tranny fucker talking about gay plays.

Yup, IBIdiot has gone round the bend, you dumb-fuck golem jackass!
There's your sign.
Whereas you're a "flaming faggot" that knows the "endings" of all gay plays, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Speaking of Southern inbreeding...
Great. We've got another!

Hoo dogies!

of course, the fact that Whirlygag is entering the fray right now is nothing more than another "look at me" plea for attention. otherwise we'd have seen this from him much early in this shitfight.

sorry Whirlyturd. You're pathetic. and insincere.

that comes as a revelation to ... NOBODY!