Rules on Outing

You're allowed to say what ever needs to be said as long as you don't expose anyones personnel information.....

For further clarification on the rules contact Wake Up
Edit 2
How much am I allowed to tell in the review regarding my time and experience with her? Am I allowed to include the threats that she made of outting me to my wife? Originally Posted by Jolio
No need to write a review - just post your side right in this thread.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
  • Jolio
  • 03-09-2017, 08:18 PM
I took advantage of her relocating discount last month and met near Cpress Station near 45 & 1960 area. Too make a long story short, she got drunk, flipped out after talking the entire time about how things have gone wrong in her personal life. She did not resemble her pictures weight wise at all, I would put her as a tall BBW. She asked for a review because she was crying that no one will review her. Personally, I did not want to review her because it would not be a good one. By the end of a week after meeting, she starts blowing me up complaining that business is slow and where her review was. I had to cover MY ASS with my wife and receptionist who checks my voicemail at work. I am in this hobby for the fun, not the drama. She text me asking me how my wife would feel knowing that I fuxk hookers. Who THE FUXK SAYS THAT????? I am still going to post her review since she wanted it so bad.

Thanks for the info.
Awwwwwe shit... this is about to pick back up. That sheds some new light, for sure.
  • N.M.
  • 03-09-2017, 09:24 PM
If the initial communication happened thru TER Idk how much the mods here can do about it.

Reviews stay on providers' profiles... this type of comments/threads not so much...

*back to my palomitas*

Is that a gif of the OP munching on some ass?

Where is the Photoshop queen anyways?
  • N.M.
  • 03-09-2017, 09:35 PM
How dare you insult the cute bunny version of me like that!!?

Idk she's been MIA since this thread didn't go as planned... maybe she's too busy writing more drunk ads....

Can't say I'm surprised by this at all
Well, she is still around and posting ads...still "relocating" it seems.... https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1998063
How dare you insult the cute bunny version of me like that!!?

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You would be a Very tan Bunny. ....
Relocating her what?
Relocating her what? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
TBD I guess...
Wait....a fucktard who gave his RWI to a BSC whore creates an account and waves a red flag in front of said BSC whore.....and you retards drinck the koolaide?

I am surrounded by stupid.......ijs