Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

• FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 04:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you crazy,

btw what happen to the bp oil spill ...

I know the gulf of Mexico breeding ground for many species of highly migratory species . I remember seeing on the news pumping chemical to dissipate the oil spill beside all the chloroform(a fisherman from lousiana on the news said he live have to live with the oil rig and that might be what give the fishes their sweet taste) that is pump into the water 24/7 from the RIG (Platform) ... I wonder if the BP OIL SPILL effect the economy in the GULF STATE which primary depend on the GULF OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!!
you nutz. N-V-T-S!
really Originally Posted by FU_CC
You mean "rerry"?
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 05:05 PM
really,

turn that shit off "heart" violating my human right "experiment" and I am NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RADIO STATION 95.7

YOU FUCK RUNNING MULTIPLY OPERATION AT THE SAME TIME TO COVERUP...... ATTEMPTED MURDER POISON, DUGGING, ABUSE OF POWER... military weapon ...ETC, ETC ...

LIKE THE LAST POLICE ARREST "SETUP" DRIVER LICENSE SCAN DIFFERENT NAME THEN "POISON" AT CITY OF SEA BROOK POLICE STATION (POLICE AND JUDGE KNOWS)... ALL FACT ... HOW ABOUT SELECTED UN DELETE POST ON HERE OR SELECTED INTEL
Originally Posted by FU_CC
you crazy,

I know the gulf of Mexico breeding ground for many species of highly migratory species . I remember seeing on the news pumping chemical to dissipate the oil spill beside all the chloroform(a fisherman from lousiana on the news said he live have to live with the oil rig and that might be what give the fishes their sweet taste) that is pump into the water 24/7 from the RIG (Platform) ... I wonder if the BP OIL SPILL effect the economy in the GULF STATE which primary depend on the GULF OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by FU_CC
You mean "rerry"? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FUCK YOU off and or dug or poison (head)
hey, it's at the top again IB ....ready to accept your award yet?

you crazy,

I know the gulf of Mexico breeding ground for many species of highly migratory species . I remember seeing on the news pumping chemical to dissipate the oil spill beside all the chloroform(a fisherman from lousiana on the news said he live have to live with the oil rig and that might be what give the fishes their sweet taste) that is pump into the water 24/7 from the RIG (Platform) ... I wonder if the BP OIL SPILL effect the economy in the GULF STATE which primary depend on the GULF OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by FU_CC
Shrimp now are precoated.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Shrimp now are precoated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
taste any lately
In this opinion thread, "should IB get the "premiere" dipsbit award", IBSyndrome, the gay fuck doll wannabe has provided us his opinion FORTY SIX times.

In other words, we're talking about an obnoxious puppy who nobody will play ball with .... Just digs holes all day and yaps for attention.

His meltdown has gone in for so long ... Months, rather than days and weeks ... That we no longer consider it a meltdown. It's a permanent state of bloviating, spewing, hysteria. I'm sure he qualifies for long term care in any number of state facilities. I don't understand is why he lacks the "commitment" to seek the kind of long term help that lost souls like him regain footing in reality

We joke about this fuckhead, but maybe he really has nobody who loves him enough to help him.

I'm not a doctor, but logic dictates that we help this wretch find his way to the closest nuthouse. So we should keep,doing what we're doing and home someone scrapes this piece of shit off the street pretty soon before he becomes a danger to others.

I suppose we'll have to repeat that over and over and over and over until the loopy narcissistic dipshit gets it.
Make that forty seven times to bump the same thread. I suppose IBIdiot wears the crown by virtue of he deep need for attention.

Take it Corpy. You are once again DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 08:54 AM
In this opinion thread, "should IB get the "premiere" dipsbit award", IBSyndrome, the gay fuck doll wannabe has provided us his opinion FORTY SIX times.

In other words, we're talking about an obnoxious puppy who nobody will play ball with .... Just digs holes all day and yaps for attention.

His meltdown has gone in for so long ... Months, rather than days and weeks ... That we no longer consider it a meltdown. It's a permanent state of bloviating, spewing, hysteria. I'm sure he qualifies for long term care in any number of state facilities. I don't understand is why he lacks the "commitment" to seek the kind of long term help that lost souls like him regain footing in reality

We joke about this fuckhead, but maybe he really has nobody who loves him enough to help him.

I'm not a doctor, but logic dictates that we help this wretch find his way to the closest nuthouse. So we should keep,doing what we're doing and home someone scrapes this piece of shit off the street pretty soon before he becomes a danger to others.

I suppose we'll have to repeat that over and over and over and over until the loopy narcissistic dipshit gets it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're the one that needs new brain material since yours is being destroyed by those little bugs that you acquired while dipping your tongue in

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now how the fuck did that shit( ether anyone see "THOR" or Justin Bebier "Beauty and a Beat" ) into the food?
It's done. Puxutawny Phil has seen his shadow. the tea leaves have parted. The decider has decided.

WE HAVE A WINNER.

There are hundreds of poseurs but only ONE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Enjoy your reign Corpy!
It's done. Puxutawny Phil has seen his shadow. the tea leaves have parted. The decider has decided.

WE HAVE A WINNER.

There are hundreds of poseurs but only ONE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Enjoy your reign Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As expected, Corpy refuses to l"link to the poll," just one of the many reasons his behavior has earned him this honor.

congratulations, DOTY! (Or is that DATO?)

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In Bred Hankering's fantasy someone else's head in his ass besides his own.
Make that forty seven times to bump the same thread. I suppose IBIdiot wears the crown by virtue of he deep need for attention.

Take it Corpy. You are once again DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I suppose we'll have to repeat that over and over and over and over until the loopy narcissistic dipshit gets it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And this was the opinion each and every time, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Originally Posted by i'va biggen