Clark County (Vegas) commissioner tells lawful Americans to make funeral plans

No further argument is necessary, the debate is won: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
STILL non-responsive.

The quotes from Salon aren't mine shithead. I do not selectively cut-and-paste like YOU, liar.

And you omitted the OTHER reasons I pointed out for increasing fees on the ranchers OTHER than the tortoise, liar.

You just take the tortoise parts out of context, liar.
STILL non-responsive.

The quotes from Salon aren't mine shithead. I do not selectively cut-and-paste like YOU, liar.

And you omitted the OTHER reasons I pointed out for increasing fees on the ranchers OTHER than the tortoise, liar.

You just take the tortoise parts out of context, liar. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The quotes from Salon are the quotes you "selectively cut and paste" to support your NEW POV since your OLD POV was proved invalid. You conceded: EOS.
The quotes from Salon are the quotes you "selectively cut and paste" to support your NEW POV since your OLD POV was proved invalid. You conceded: EOS.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hypocrite. That is ALL YOU DO, Buttman!
Sorry, but my POV hasn't changed.

But you are trying to change the subject, bitch-boy.

I made the point that whatever the ranchers say about the tortoise is biased - so who cares what they say about it?

Salon gives credit to the tortoise protection story. I don't.

In fact, I don't care about the tortoise excuse. I said from the START the feds don't need that excuse to increase fees.

But other parts of the Salon story I DO like. Like the amount of money we give to deadbeat ranchers. You know, the parts you are ignoring.

But all those parts are mixed together in the Salon article.

You are now deliberately misreading everything I post because you are DESPERATE to avoid admitting the obvious - that your "anti-gummint hero" is a glad-handing, agribusiness-welfare mooching, deadbeat ingrate.

And so is "Mrs. Kena Lytle Gloeckner".
You said the desert tortoise issue had nothing to do with the stand-off, you dumb Yankee fuck, and you were proved wrong: Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Show me where I'm wrong IBDesperate.

I said I don't care about the tortoise issues MANY times. I STILL do. In fact, I will say that the tortoise issue had nothing to do with the stand-off.

The standoff occurred because Bundy won't pay his fees and BLM came to take his cattle. Bundy wasn't defending the tortoise. He was defending his wallet.

If he had paid his fees, none of this would have happened, tortoise or no.

That is a fig leaf YOU are hiding behind, not me.
You always post this thing. Why?

Is that supposed to be you pumping up and down on tranny dick?

I said I don't care about the tortoise issues MANY times. I STILL do. In fact, I will say that the tortoise issue had nothing to do with the stand-off.

The standoff occurred because Bundy won't pay his fees and BLM came to take his cattle. Bundy wasn't defending the tortoise. He was defending his wallet.

That is a fig leaf YOU are hiding behind, not me. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Look at the post your replying to, moron.
Look at the post your replying to, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That post doesn't show me where I'm proved wrong, IBLying.
That post doesn't show me where I'm proved wrong, IBLying. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes it does, moron.

Your position at Exhibit A:

Bundy's dispute with BLM goes back, what? 20 Years? That was BEFORE any issues arose with solar plants (located 200 miles away) or desert tortoises. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your position at Exhibit B
How many desert tortoises were in Nevada - and how much range area did they cover - when the Spaniard first brought cattle in 500 years ago? And how many [tortoises] are left NOW and how much range area do they cover?

Why do you think the opinions of the ranchers who profiteer from grazing on those lands are an unbiased opinion about desert tortoises welfare?

Key quotes:
---------------------------------------------

And most livestock operations occur at the peril of endangered species, whether it’s the Mojave desert tortoise being nutritionally starved or Greater sage-grouse nests being trampled and their eggs destroyed.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
.... after your Position at A was proved wrong!
Doesn't look much like a flip flop, IBIdiot, errrrr, Buttman.

And if you say it 100 more times, Buttman, it still won't, Buttman!

That is a fig leaf YOU are hiding behind, not me. Originally Posted by ExNYer

FedNYer and Harry Reid, 2 peas in a pod...
Baraky says Nidal Malik Hasan crimes are.... "work place violence"

Harry Reid says "these Americans are domestic terrorists"?

"Just their means to a end"
Gosh Slobbrin! I didn't expect you to be up this long after the evening "cocktail."
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Good Christ man! Are you that dense? The article I referenced had everything to do with this thread. And as I stated before, the fact that I found it interesting, is in no way an endorsement of it's content. Hell, I find articles about parallel universes interesting, but I don't believe in them either.
And you can shove "Have a nice evening" up your ass, since I know you don't mean it. If it'll fit along with your boyfriend's cock, that is. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

deal ...

fuck you and your good Christian man hypocrite ass ... the article you posted had everything to do with this GOVERNMENT you dumbass ...are you changing your story now doltbutter? you fucking moron.
Yes it does, moron.

Your position at Exhibit A:

Your position at Exhibit B
.... after your Position at A was proved wrong! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Douchebag.

What I wrote at "Exhibit A" (pretending to be a lawyer?) is true.

And what is in Exhibit B is NOT my language, it is from Salon. So it is not "MY" position, not matter how much you selectively cut-and-past from Salon. Salon thinks the tortoise is important. I do no.

Try to keep up, tranny fuckee.