Dallas Police Officer goes home to the wrong apartment, kills man inside !!

My apologies on the dates. It looked like a week long cruise that started late sept 2018.
Hmmm, I guess she had planned that way in advance and paid for it already so she just took it anyway.
That had to be a weird surreal experience.
Here you are planning to lay in the sun, relax, drink and dance the night away but instead you just got arrested for murder and you are out on bail.
  • cjoll
  • 09-13-2019, 10:11 PM
If there are going to be riots... lmfao... I’m joining the roof Koreans.
If she is found NOT GUILTY of MURDER,

this city is going to burn from riots like Los Angeles did in 1992 Originally Posted by CG2014
Meh... I don't live in the ghetto so what do I care if they burn it down?
I think Amber Guyer is sexy , I bet she is great in the sack
She might have a no AA policy but yes. Very sexy and prob very sexually frustrated.
Man, I'm surprised about that Cruise. How she be gone so long? Nobody worry she might not be back?
Judge overruled Defendant's change of venue motion. No surprise, but a blow for the Defendant. It will be very interesting to see the demographic makeup of the jury when it's revealed.
Yes, that will be interesting. I assume refusing the change of venue when there was plenty of evidence to support it could be used as a basis for appeal. Crazy stuff like his family meeting with the grand jury and numerous local stories published during interviews with his family.
Can the jury make the decision of what degree of murder she is guilty of?
Can they find her guilty of "criminally negligent homicide?"
I’m not a big Amber fan. If I understand correctly this is the 2nd man she has shot or tazed but every day “murder trial” is blasted in the media so the court of public opinion thinks murder after the prosecutor went for the maximum charge. Unless she walked into that apartment with the intention of harming him it’s negligent homicide (in my opinion). She is either an incompetent cop or she made a huge mistake and the city is caving to pressure as they will write a BIG check to his family.

We don’t know if Amber was offered a plea to a lesser charge/sentence but I don’t blame her for going to trial. Acquitted for murder is better than prison for homicide.
it’s negligent homicide (in my opinion).

We don’t know if Amber was offered a plea to a lesser charge/sentence but I don’t blame her for going to trial. Acquitted for murder is better than prison for homicide. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I think the City felt pressure to try the murder charge, but virtually nobody expects that to stick. negligent homicide is going to be the finding, I am certain. with that, I doubt she would appeal, even though there is probably reason to, based on the family interviews and local publicity.
Maybe some of the attorneys on this board can weigh in but if Amber is acquitted for murder at trial then I think she walks. It’s all or nothing. This may push a wrongful death suit off on her instead of the city.
I posted about her earlier on page 19. I actually met this lady about a year before all this happened. We just happened to work out at the same gym and I was amazed by her workout ferocity and strength. I joked around with her a few times and she seemed nice and normal. As Fun Monday said earlier "Very sexy and prob very sexually frustrated."
He's right and I picked up on that right away. I tried to do something about that by always speaking to her and joking around but she suddenly stopped coming to the gym. I did see her a few more times before all this but never made any progress. Hell, I'm 20+ years older than her.
I'm not really a fan either though. Obviously, she is one of those cops that shoots first and asks questions later. She did shoot another guy earlier that took her taser off of her in a resisting arrest scenario. Didn't kill him though.
For all you perverts out there, she usually wore yoga pants, has a hot round ass and I have stood over her and spotted her while she did leg curls.
That aside, I also understand she was on a team that did high risk arrests of wanted felons. 15 hours of that in one day might stress you out beyond normal limits.
For all you perverts out there, she usually wore yoga pants, has a hot round ass and I have stood over her and spotted her while she did leg curls. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
finally seeing something important in this thread!

Lucky Bastard.
Yeah nobodies a amber fan ( prob should never been copper But ) gonna be interesting