How many of us are left from ASPD?

I think 2001. Many good things from it.
I believe I signed on in 2000. I had NO IDEA what it was all about but the lady I worked for asked my to put an ad up for us (she didn't have a computer!).

I did and MAN! Have I met some very wonderful people since then?! Oh my goodness...what a long strange trip it's been!
I don't remember exactly when I joined ASPD but it was early 2000 or 2001. I had another handle back them.
I was there!
Joined in 2004 under the same name. Found it through comment areas of ANE (I think) online. Changed my hobby life :P

Prior to that I was mainly going to the AMPs on Royal/35 and off of Walnut Hill and taking my chances with ANE. Oh and also going to NWA by TI Blvd. Man I miss Cassandra.

My first visit through ASPD was with Jenny and man I was hooked. Saw her 4-6 times. She roomed with a blond girl (think her current name is Piper) and it was the first time I got DFK and a BBBJ. Great time. Man I miss her too.

Any other NWA (by TI Blvd) stories? Did any of you all ever get straight up full service. I never did but just about got everything else. Took a while though and never on a first visit with a girl.
I spend a 'little' bit of time on ASPD chat...
I spend a 'little' bit of time on ASPD chat... Originally Posted by MrAtomic
Oh, I remember you!

Always,
Elisabeth
I joined ASPD in 2003 or 2004. First provider I saw from there was 6 foot 2 TNTAngie. "Tall and Thick". I didn't know how good I had it. She went to great lengths to make sure everything was just right, every time.
Im still here...
Rarely ever post and doubt anyone remembers!
  • Will
  • 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Joined summer 2000. First found bigdoggie.net from a dancer in Tampa... DAMM they had great "lap" dances in Tampa back then. Always left messy .. Saw a reference on bd.net for aspd and joined. My first was Terri Brice...LOVED Private Connections. Good memories.
  • Rico
  • 09-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Joined ASPD in 2000. First ASPD connection was Nicole Sanders. Met the HH gang at Plugleys in 2003. Fun days.
I just wish some of the aspd girls were still here i have a list but way to long to post
and the old times of great studios in dallas and houston but there was black tuesday in houston when the escape studios went down they had great girls
I am very surprised that the MODS of this forum haven't chimed in yet.
8-MODS and I seen 7 of them there. lol (Oh wait, i seen that NAMSSA & URHUCKLEBERRY did chime in) ok what about the other 6 ?

Torito, Sir Lancelot, Duke of G, Matador, Namssa, Lazrback, Bob Valdez, urhuckleberry

CG
maybe we need to have "an ASPD" reunion party???? lol