IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Figured as much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
One thing we are 100% certain of. "Intelligent work" will not be done if we leave it up to LL & his fellow Idiot Klan, errr Clan members.

They are a bunch of Idiot's!

You may once again "carry on," Private Idiot!
I checked, again.

You actually posted this ..

... See Below!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because I believe you should have the freedom to enjoy it without guilty feelings.:ro flmao: Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL you actually advocated dick sucking. I would rather be a poor typist than a dick sucker, but each to his own lexie lacking.
  • DSK
  • 05-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Holy CHIT!

Is there any doubt that Mr. December 2014 is who he claims to be?

And the Uncle Hanjob he wishes he was... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see that you have a real agenda against me for no reason, and I demand you stop.
.... I would rather be a poor typist ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, typing an "o" instead of an "a" is not a typo.

Now typing a "q" instead of an "a" would be .... but you obviously, intentionally miss the point ... here it is again ..

see below ... Look again, DickSucker.

And if YOU want to Suck Dicks that's YOUR BUSINESS or YOUR FUN ...

... but I certainly wouldn't be bragging about it anymore. DickSucker.

One of these days they will socially promote you to the Third Grade.

But you'll still be a DickSucker of the 2nd class....then the 3rd class.

That's by YOUR standards .. see below ... and also by YOUR standards ..

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE!!!! But not the humorous kind. The sick kind.
One thing we are 100% certain of. "Intelligent work" will not be done............ Originally Posted by bigtex
There are two words in that statement of which you know nothing ...

............"Intelligent work" ...

copy and paste.....and revising what people say is neither.

When was the last time you contributed your own thoughts to a thread topic?

A link, please!!!

You are running to a photo finish with your admirer ... IvaLittleOne.

Now typing a "q" instead of an "a" would be .... but you obviously, intentionally miss the point ... here it is again ..

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE!!!! But not the humorous kind. The sick kind. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because I believe you should have the freedom to enjoy it without guilty feelings.:ro flmao: Originally Posted by LexusLover
With the facts staring lexie lacking in the face, he still tries to squirm from the statement he sucks dicks. I did not say it cocksucker you did, you own it. However it is guilt free (your words) where is your hangout? The Iron Bear or Ocean Harry's?

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE!!!! But not the humorous kind. The sick kind. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There are two words in that statement of which you know nothing ...

............"Intelligent work" ...

copy and paste.....and revising what people say is neither.

When was the last time you contributed your own thoughts to a thread topic?

A link, please!!!

You are running to a photo finish with your admirer ... IvaLittleOne. Originally Posted by LexusLover
With the facts staring lexie lacking in the face, he still tries to squirm from the statement he sucks dicks. I did not say it cocksucker you did, you own it. However it is guilt free (your words) where is your hangout? The Iron Bear or Ocean Harry's? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
are you still in love with LL? note the high lights in red
are you still in love with LL? note the high lights in red Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Lookie, no stones wahts to accompany lexie on his quest for dicks to suck. Have fun boys..........
[SIZE="3"].....he still tries to squirm from the statement he sucks dicks. ........ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you can't link to the statement will you resign your membership....

... and not return under another handle?
If you can't link to the statement will you resign your membership....

... and not return under another handle? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here you go gay boy, what is your other handle? Inquiring minds want to know. Will you resign your membership?
  • DSK
  • 05-17-2015, 07:46 AM
With the facts staring lexie lacking in the face, he still tries to squirm from the statement he sucks dicks. I did not say it cocksucker [sic] you did, you own it. However [sic] it is guilt free (your words) where [sic] is your hangout? The Iron Bear or Ocean Harry's? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where is the statement he sucks dicks?
Where's the link?
I did notice at least three grammatical errors, however, on top of your false statement. I would question the accreditation of any college you attended, as well as their admission standards.
Where is the statement he sucks dicks?
Where's the link?
I did notice at least three grammatical errors, however, on top of your false statement. I would question the accreditation of any college you attended, as well as their admission standards. Originally Posted by DSK
I notice you never do any reading of your own JL just jump in with your lame comments. You are the dumb ass who in a thread where chicken dick replied to a cartoon for two months blamed me. Gave yourself away JL. welshed on the bet? Try 324.
I notice you never do any reading of your own JL just jump in with your lame comments. You are the dumb ass who in a thread where chicken dick replied to a cartoon for two months blamed me. Gave yourself away JL. welshed on the bet? Try 324. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why don't you shut the fuck up? You ruin every thread in here with your stupid posts... We are tired of your bullshit.
Why don't I shut the fuck up? I ruin every thread in here with my stupid posts... I know everyone is sick and tired of my bullshit. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FIFY (no charge)
I notice you never do any reading of your own JL just jump in with your lame comments. You are the dumb ass who in a thread where chicken dick replied to a cartoon for two months blamed me. Gave yourself away JL. welshed on the bet? Try 324. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every cartoon your dumb-ass ever posted had your handle on it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you ARE a fuckin' cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Read Lexi's new signature line, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just why are you hanging around "school yards at recess"?
LOL I can hear 90% of your posts on any school yard at recess lexie, who is stalking who? Refer to #22. Originally Posted by i'va biggen