Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

She is a sexy little guy for sure. Originally Posted by Albr23
you just call her a guy....she should throw that apple at u
you just call her a guy....she should throw that apple at u Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thats me the little guy. i had like 20 post til this thread. So maybe just maybe I might win, you never know. Originally Posted by Crissyann
So who are we throwing the apple to.
I would not call you little at all looking at through your shirt. Originally Posted by futile
Lol By Next week i would definitely not be little. ( . ) ( . ) warning you just ben flashed. viva la crissy! Im such a dork.
RCoop - I noticed you are from DFW. So what do you think about the Rangers' chances? As stated earlier, folks in Houston are pulling for them. Originally Posted by Cooper
not really a baseball fan, but very disappointed in the COWBOYS right now, but BabyDoll has faded them from my memory
So who are we throwing the apple to. Originally Posted by Albr23

u dnt miss a beat
OK, No throwing apples in the coed discussion ROOM!!! makes to big of a mess!!!

:mf_laughbounc e::mf_laughbou nce::mf_laughb ounce::mf_laug hbounce:
You just mad cause I beat you already.
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,438
User Name Posts
Albr23 489
babydollsnow 480
yngtxn 411
Killersalt
u dnt miss a beat Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Hey I'm a perfectionist all the time.
not really a baseball fan, but very disappointed in the COWBOYS right now, but BabyDoll has faded them from my memory Originally Posted by Rcoop361
awwww that is sweet
not really a baseball fan, but very disappointed in the COWBOYS right now, but BabyDoll has faded them from my memory Originally Posted by Rcoop361
I pity with the Cowboys. As excited as we are down here about our record, our defense will make it very difficult to sustain.

At least you will have a Super Bowl in Jerry's Palace! Albeit neither the Texans nor the Cowboys will be playing in it.
I just got the most interesting e-mail from a new provider. I cant wait to start a thread on what she had to say.
So did anyone hear anything about that "high speed chase" in the galleria?
Then don't wait Brooke.
opps missed my position
You just mad cause I beat you already.
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,438
User Name Posts
Albr23 489
babydollsnow 480
yngtxn 411
Killersalt Originally Posted by Albr23
All hail king of the nonsense posts!