nothing reply anything you want

Then you should fit in perfectly! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
yup, like a O.J.glove
Kind off like a mod posting in upset that doesn't belong. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
de va ju ???? just askin

And yet you still are mostly clueless. There are online forums for that. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
to much fucking his brains out with whores
We in Upset NY forgive him on that

edit add AWESOME and a new page
Please no Super Sized pic's please & thank you
BTW Quatsch! Sir
I hear a Admin looking for a The Political Forum hammer

I would say don't go for it BUT all ya have to do is point point point till a dead forum. Then take the blame
BTW Quatsch! Sir
I hear a Admin looking for a The Political Forum hammer

I would say don't go for it BUT all ya have to do is point point point till a dead forum. Then take the blame Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm picky with who I work with. Not interested in working with the current clueless administration.
I'm picky with who I work with. Not interested in working with the current clueless administration. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
smart move Sir

that "then take the blame" can be a killer also
And yet you still are mostly clueless. There are online forums for that. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Cant find them lol
BUT I'll blame you if someone posts another pic that is 5x's to large
just sayin

also true "Whew" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Quit your whining. 😂
I haven't found away to adjust the size of a jpg that's on imgur with a mobile phone. If there's a tag to scale down the image then send me a PM and I'll try it out.
Quit your whining. 😂
I haven't found away to adjust the size of a jpg that's on imgur with a mobile phone. If there's a tag to scale down the image then send me a PM and I'll try it out. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
AHEM thanks Jo
AHEM thanks Jo Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Jo? Was that for Jokacz? When you mentioned Biden pics I thought you meant my post. He posted Trump memes.
BTW. Those new Hunter iCoud leaks are hilarious. Google and DDG already blocked them, so use Brave Search Engine.
Jo? Was that for Jokacz? When you mentioned Biden pics I thought you meant my post. He posted Trump memes. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
???????? Jo's are so big is hard to tell
rats dang nab it, got the wrong fish

BTW. Those new Hunter iCoud leaks are hilarious. Google and DDG already blocked them, so use Brave Search Engine. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
post some of it if ya need points Sir
Google even blocks local crap if .... ya know
______
Attached Images File Type: jpg 293287689_10163172820850898_4602134161852024164_n.jpg (64.2 KB, 158 views)
______
Attached Images File Type: jpg 293027623_486938336811504_5994738606769110707_n.jpg (57.5 KB, 157 views)
thanks Jo for the pic's/meme's that fit the screen
_______
Attached Images File Type: jpg 293004314_10225768867580995_5344449846591711086_n.jpg (50.7 KB, 151 views)