Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I just got the most interesting e-mail from a new provider. I cant wait to start a thread on what she had to say. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Why don't you give us a breaking news alert?
I just got the most interesting e-mail from a new provider. I cant wait to start a thread on what she had to say. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Sounds very interesting. I'd read it.
Crissyann you need to be my birthday present. Originally Posted by Albr23
all becuz i like to be in my b.day suit, dont mean i should be a b.day present.
got to go change my diaper. everyone pause.
How about a game, everyone has to logout and login back in 10 minutes and see who won.

What....im so there
Hell if its like this thread it will never end!!!
All hail king of the nonsense posts! Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Look who is talking Mr. I'll win at 1:00am.
please share if you can
all becuz i like to be in my b.day suit, dont mean i should be a b.day present. Originally Posted by Crissyann
Well I didn't mean it in a bad way.
got to go change my diaper. everyone pause. Originally Posted by futile
Enjoy your pause. I got a bunch of grief for taking two golden retrievers out for a crapola. But I was able to change my diapers during the interim.
huh....are you posting it right now Brooke
Ok pause for the diaper change.
all becuz i like to be in my b.day suit, dont mean i should be a b.day present. Originally Posted by Crissyann
WOW wish you were my birthday present, I be SUPER HAPPY!!!!

:mf_laughbounc e::mf_laughbou nce::mf_laughb ounce::mf_laug hbounce:
Ok seriously time to quit people.