NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Some more crazy shit from the NFL QB's! LMAO!!!!

Missed last week so I'm putting up both weeks.

These muthafuckas are straight up ignorant!!!

http://profootballmock.com/facebookc...-the-red-zone/

http://profootballmock.com/facebookc...injury-report/
Chirp.....chrip....chirt......
Quiet here on the bye week.....
I like Detroit -2.5 over the Boys, got some "Diet Cokes" on it...
I like Detroit -2.5 over the Boys, got some "Diet Cokes" on it... Originally Posted by TheDon
I can't really pick a winner in that match up. So I took the over at 51 1/2 points.
Chirp.....chrip....chirt......
Quiet here on the bye week..... Originally Posted by Gator42
Yay Bye Week! Bring on the Colts! Our team should be pumped full of enthusiasm after this week's non-loss!
Was it not sweet seeing Dallas blow that lead and lose! Calvin Johnson: 329 Receiving yards, 14 touches! Demarcus Ware was ready to kick Desi Bryant's whining ass on the sidelines late in that game - too bad he didn't, IMO!
Had some soda's on Detroit ML, but Fuck I wish they covered, can't complain though, that comeback was crazy.
Was it not sweet seeing Dallas blow that lead and lose! Calvin Johnson: 329 Receiving yards, 14 touches! Demarcus Ware was ready to kick Desi Bryant's whining ass on the sidelines late in that game - too bad he didn't, IMO! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Jason Whitten wanted to kick his ass too!
It's Monday and I still have plenty of Venom for coach Pubiak!!!

That little cunt stain can't decide on who the starter at QB should be!! Well you Nutless little fuck, here is clue, ANYBODY but MFING DOPEY!! Did you catch that you Waffle House cock sucker!! I know we didn't even play this weekend but it still feels like Pubiak got outcoached. I am sure he was him hawing around during the bye tri finger tickling his asshole and staring at the damn menu. Instead of coaching up the young QB's and inserting new plays and formations for them, he was trying to do a reach around on Dopey to see if he could handle his meat for him. Tugs for Dopes!! Oh and Mr. McNuttless Jerome Solomon from the Chron nailed you on Sunday with his article about what a limp dick you were in KC and still are. Kubes the Cabana boy must really know how to tounge your bunghole cause even Pubes can't find your balls!! Fuck you both!!

I will be there Sunday night to watch what will probably be another embarrassment. I sure hope I am wrong but I have seen this script way to many mother fucking times!! Why didn't we fire this stupid, little, bitch of a coach last week? Oh that's right McNuttless we aren't mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet!! Let's be sure to wait until we have "NO HOPE" before we do something.
Thanks (again), Daddio - your priceless tirade got me laughing again and got my mind off thinking about going to a wake later today, followed by the ultimate wake: Going to my dead end job on a blue Monday! Keep 'em coming, D-Man!
Who Pulled Pubiak's head out of his ass? I hear he is starting Case this Sunday!!!! I am astonished but Thankful that some unknown hero for the Texans pulled Kubes head out of his own ass. It must have stunk to high heaven cause it has been up there a very long time!!! Now if that unknown hero would go steal the waffle house menu and actually make Pubiak THINK during the game and COACH instead of put the lump In his head that used to be a brain on auto pilot as he reads the menu, we just might and I mean might have a shot. We all know McNuttless will be happy if we just keep it close. All the owners know it's tough to win a game in your own building, our rough and tough titty loving owner is like Kubes and just hope we have a chance to win. Maybe we will make a play, Maybe monkeys will fly out of my ass!!! Fire somebody you BITCH of an owner!!!

Soulmate and other fans of mine, your welcome!! Hope things get better for you man.

If we lose this Sunday, next Monday I am leading a parade of pissed off fans to the gates of Reliant demanding the Stinky Head of a Coach on a Stick. We need to check it for the lump that's in there to see if it was a brain or if he only had mush to begin with.

WHO"S WITH ME????
Case Keenum named starting QB vs IND

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...f-1236fee381c3

Why all the hate for Waffle House?
Case Keenum named starting QB vs IND

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...f-1236fee381c3

Why all the hate for Waffle House? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Dopey ain't too happy about that shit since he's been cleared to play!
Oh really? I haven't seen any interviews with Dopes yet? Case needs to bitch slap him and hit him so hard his eyes uncross!! Then smack Kubes for good measure!!

I actually like Waffle House, I have fucked a waffle house waitress before!! Let her lick the syrup off my sausage!!
  • Seedy
  • 10-28-2013, 03:02 PM
ROTFLMFAO.....!!!!!!! Daddio, you made my day today.