For those who need proof of election fraud....

Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote.

But hey, if you want to have a real discussion about actual election fraud, why don't we talk about the fact that minorities and women were not allowed to vote for so long and not about some fat fuck orange crooked con man who was kicked to the curb by the masses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I spend more that a fair bit of time in solid Trump country. For months you'd see flags, signs of Trump 2020, Stop the Steal, Trump 2024, etc... Those have disappeared. More and more are realizing the scam they fell for and waking to reality. I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field.
Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote. And we have a lot of dinosaurs posting as well.

But hey, if you want to have a real discussion about actual election fraud, why don't we talk about the fact that minorities and women were not allowed to vote for so long and not about some fat fuck orange crooked con man who was kicked to the curb by the masses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You don’t have a job let alone a career as a finance guy.
... Hee Hee! Surely funny to see liberal lads
trying to tell us what Trump voters are going to do.

When they can't see (or dont wanna admit) the actual
HORROR that Sleepy Joe is as President.

He's KILLING IT!

... So THIS Biden's the guy? ... Got the MOST votes
of ANY American President? ... Is THAT so?

IF that's the case - You lads must be so proud.

His poll numbers are IN the shithouse. Inflation is up.
Prices are sky-high... And Biden's being ridiculed
at university stadiums all-across the country!

He's about to go down in history as maybe America's
WORST president ever.

... How Sad.

#### Salty
... Hee Hee! Surely funny to see liberal lads
trying to tell us what Trump voters are going to do.

When they can't see (or dont wanna admit) the actual
HORROR that Sleepy Joe is as President.

He's KILLING IT!

... So THIS Biden's the guy? ... Got the MOST votes
of ANY American President? ... Is THAT so?

IF that's the case - You lads must be so proud.

His poll numbers are IN the shithouse. Inflation is up.
Prices are sky-high... And Biden's being ridiculed
at university stadiums all-across the country!

He's about to go down in history as maybe America's
WORST president ever.

... How Sad.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Biden already is the worst.
You don’t have a job let alone a career as a finance guy. Originally Posted by bambino

I don't think I've ever seen him claim to be a career finance guy, but I do have a career and life so I don't spend every waking moment on here. I have noticed a trend of some to throw petty, meaningless insults when they know they don't have any "proof" to back up delusional claims. Along with bad topees, bad hair dye, and lots of lawsuits they are about to lose.
I don't think I've ever seen him claim to be a career finance guy, but I do have Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I've admitted that I work in finance. That is the thing with bambi, he would like to believe everything is a fraud if he does not like the truth. It is easy for the delusional tin foil hat wearing people to say something is a fraud without consequences to conveniently dismiss the truth. They talk a lot, but they say nothing.
I spend more that a fair bit of time in solid Trump country. For months you'd see flags, signs of Trump 2020, Stop the Steal, Trump 2024, etc... Those have disappeared. More and more are realizing the scam they fell for and waking to reality. I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

where do you get your info? MSDNC?

forbidding someone to give items of any kind to people waiting to vote in an attempt to influence their vote has been against the Texas penal code for decades. the new voting laws don't change that one way or the other.

stop watching CNN sport.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ve...e-841230f063c1

VERIFY: No, it isn't illegal to give voters food or water in Texas

Simply giving someone waiting in line to vote food or water does not violate any part of the new election law in Texas.

DALLAS — Texas is one of several Republican-led states to recently adopt new election laws changing when, how, and where voters can cast their ballot.

Supporters say the changes insure secure, legit elections results while Democrats have panned the new laws as too restrictive and tantamount to voter suppression.

The debate over the new laws also played out on social media where users speculated about the effects on future elections.

The first election day since Gov. Greg Abbott signed Senate Bill 1 into law will happen on Tuesday, and one popular claim online warns giving food or water to voters waiting in line is now an illegal act punishable by a fine.

THE QUESTION

Is it illegal to give voters food and water in Texas?

THE SOURCE

Texas Secretary of State.

THE ANSWER

FALSE.

Simply giving someone waiting in line to vote food or water does not violate any part of the new election law in Texas. However, giving it as a form of influencing votes has been illegal for years.

WHAT WE FOUND

The Texas Secretary of State Office is the chief election office for the state and replied to our inquiry by citing Sec. 36.02 of the Texas Penal Code, a section predating the new election law by decades.

Per the code, anyone offering “any benefit as consideration for the recipient’s decision, opinion, recommendation, vote, or other exercise of discretion as a public servant, party official, or voter” is committing bribery.

Nothing in the code prohibits giving away food or drink to voters so long as it is not an attempt to persuade or influence a person's vote.

Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote. And we have a lot of dinosaurs posting as well.

who says you have a job, other than you .. on a whore board.

BAHHAHHAAAAA
I've admitted that I work in finance. That is the thing with bambi, he would like to believe everything is a fraud if he does not like the truth. It is easy for the delusional tin foil hat wearing people to say something is a fraud without consequences to conveniently dismiss the truth. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
well mmm ya but but but I would like to see number of legal voters vs total votes at the time.

Part on how the DEM in my area got cough cheating in their own primary was more votes for a office than DEM and GOP that could vote but only DEM could vote in their primary mmmmmmm
who says you have a job, other than you .. on a whore board.

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks.
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Yep, more petty insults because there's no "proof". Every bandwagon has a few who are the last to fall off.

In the meantime, it seems there's a new phrase "TACOs" Trumper's on camera only...from some here's favorite Fox opionion show hosts.
Okay, okay, here's a random thought; what if Biden runs again and wins by more volts than ever before. Wouldn't that convince you that there is something wrong with our election system then? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 06:35 PM
I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
As I understand it, the reasoning is that the people bringing the water were partisans who were electioneering. It's fine if the local election workers pass out water, and that's encouraged.

If this sort of thing is an attempt by Republicans to gain an advantage (and I don't think it is), it will backfire. It just provides more ammo to people like Stacey Abrams who fire up voter enthusiasm with false claims of voter suppression.
No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Well, it seems that's the way the train is heading.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding)

No, it would simply mean that our esteemed Slumberer-in-Chief had somehow figured out how to transcend all expectations and run a truly electrifying campaign!

. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
That is a beautiful phrase sir.